Magic’s First Ever Auto Grow 2019

Good morning to all .. getting close to the end. Glenda the stunted candy cane was chopped last night .. small little plant she was. 115grams wet. Hopefully she don’t dry up to nothing. Lol. Other candy and early miss are on flush down and jack herer is right behind. Learned a lot with this grow and will be using the knowledge learned moving forward. Smells delish in the tent. Haha. Can’t wait to puff away. Cheers and happy growing Magic

Another week for early miss. Then 2 more for another early and candy cane. Then 4 for jack. It begged longer before starting to flower.

Good afternoon 420. Glenda the stunted candy cane has fully dried and now in a jar for curing. I did sneak off a little bud to sample.
Wow. All I can say. Super baked and Smooth as butter. Can’t wait to try it 3 weeks of curing.
As of the 98.5 wet weight. She weighed in at 28.6 grams dried. Can’t believe I got an ounce outta her. The others are looking promising for a bigger yield off each of them.
Can’t wait for the rest and to get on with the next grow. I also picked up another 315 cmh for the 4x4 ... Magic

Well it’s been a few days. Early miss 1 was harvested. Early miss 2 and candy cane 2 will be harvested this weekend. Jack herer is still getting fed. She has about 4 weeks left. So getting down to the wire. Seems like I’ll pull something off these em. I’ll will post dry weight when it’s ready.

Glenda ( candy cane1). 28.5 gr dry
Earlymiss 1 —?
Earlymiss 2—?
Candy cane 2—?
Jack herer——?

Attached are the harvest pics. Will do final trim when dry. Weights to follow

Cheers and happy growing. Magic.

Yes I have really found this to be alot more interesting than I originally thought I would having never grown anything before... and thank you I am getting excited for the next couple months!!
I really had no idea what I was getting in to. I have to say I’m kinda addicted to it. I found it very therapeutic. Have the radio on in my chair watching or doing something for the grow.

Good morning fellow growers. The early miss 2 and candy cane 2 came down today. Everything went well. Em1 is dried and jarred up curing. 2.5 ounces from her. Just the jack herer left. About another 4 weeks left. 6 seeds planted and are now above ground and helmets off.
I’ll keep you posted on the dry weights of the 2 that got harvested. Happy growing. Magic.

Evening 420. I managed to get the candy cane jarred and ready for the cure. She weighed in at 2.5 ounces .. will prob jar the early miss tomorrow. Getting down to the wire. Cheers. Magic.

Good afternoon guys. I jarred up the early miss #2 and came in at 2.75 ounces. Just one plant left in the tent. Jack herer. Says nice week flower. I’m at 7 weeks Sunday. And the tricomes are 80 percent amber. Kinda confused. So gonna start the flush anyways. Cheers. Magic

Good afternoon guys. I jarred up the early miss #2 and came in at 2.75 ounces. Just one plant left in the tent. Jack herer. Says nice week flower. I’m at 7 weeks Sunday. And the tricomes are 80 percent amber. Kinda confused. So gonna start the flush anyways. Cheers. Magic
80% amber on caylx that’s gonna lock your ass to the couch like a lead suit. I wish we could sit down for a session when thats cured.
:passitleft:

The breeder says 9 weeks. I’m at 7 weeks today. I’m going to begin flushing. Tonight. But yes couch and chips. :D On another note. I strolled down to the beach and nice nug for the pipe. Hot coffee beautiful day. What more could you ask for. Cheers. Happy growing.

Good morning everyone. I finally had the chance to harvest the jack herer. I had a few set backs in my life. My daughter has relapsed with her cancer.. it’s in the brain and spine now. :( sad day for all. But we are hanging in there. Tough road ahead. The jack herer came through at 4.5 ounces dried and jarred.
So theses are the numbers from all 5 plants.

Candy cane (Glenda) 1 oz
Early miss 1. 2.5 oz
Early miss 2 2.75 oz
Candy cane 2. 2.5 oz
Jack herer. 4.5 oz.

13 oz in my first grow. Not to shabby.
The smoke from all is amazing. Nothing better than your own smoke. With these roads ahead I needed that extra bud to get me through.

Thanks to all that watched and chimed in my first grow. Learned a lot. I’ve started my second grow I’m not updating as much as I don’t really have the time. I will be updating but other things have come first. Thanks and happy growing. Magic.

So Sorry to hear about your Daughter-My heart goes out to her and your family...
Never stop hoping for the best :peace:

Thanks for the kind messages. Positive thoughts from positive people here @ 420 ... it’s a journey for sure. I do have the second grow on the go ... as it was started before she got sick. Link is down below :) hope to see you all in my second grow. Thanks again magic. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom