Magic’s Second: 3 Strain Grow Show

Magicdvdfarm

Welcome 420 fans..
Just finishing up the first auto grow and now on to my 2nd grow with photos.

What strain is it? Green Crack , Bubba Kush , Crown Royale
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Seedlings
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor tent 4x4
Soil or Hydro? Soiless
If soil... what is in your mix? Pro mix hp
If soil... What size pot? Solo/2/5
Size of light? 315 cmh x 2
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 24c
RH of Room/cab? 60-65 rh
PH of media or res? 6.0 going in
Any Pests ? Just 3 kids
How often are you watering? When pots are light

This is going to be a another fun journey hope you all come along for the ride..
Happy growing. Magic

I’m looking forward to it. Going to be a fun grow that’s for sure. I’ll be updating as I go along. Nothing to report as of yet. They just chilling and filling the solo cups with roots. Magic

Seedlings are doing great. They receiving water in the solo cups about every 2 day. The tent staying at 24 c on and 20off. Humidity is good. A few pots have a root coming out the bottom. So still a over a week and a bit and I’ll repot into 2 gallon grow out for a bunch of weeks .. still debating to do a scrogg or not. I’ll be doing lst at some point. Im still on the fence. I’ll post some pics when I get home. Happy growing. Magic.

Evening 420 friends.
Just a quick update on the ladies. Everyone is growing great. It’s day 14 from popping there heads. All doing great except bubba kush #1. She was the last to pop her head , her helmet stayed on longer so I had to spray her to get it to fall off. She just has some weird growth.. leaves growing crooked. I should have started a new one but I am going to roll with her see how she goes. I guess I should be looking at repotting in a couple days. All of them have roots coming out the holes in bottom of solos. Going into 2 gallons next. Let them veg for a bit do a little training and one topping. All got plain spring water tonight 125 mls. Hope all is good in all of your grows. Cheers and happy growing. Magic

Good evening 420 .. just taking it nice and slow. They all got a re-potting tonight. Went from solos to 2 gallon fab pots. Got a 25% dose of nutes tonight. So I’ll give them a few days and I’ll start planning the topping. They all got 500 mls of juice. This is day 20 from popping there heads. Happy growing. Magic

I'll tag along looking great so far. I am seriously considering adding a second 315 to my 4x4 I'm really interested to see how it performs in your set up

I have a second. It’s not fired up yet. Just the one 315 right now, no led. Gonna use those on the veg area when set up. Wife approved of the second area. Perfect. So I’ll use the 2 x900 watt in there and 315 for bloom. But for this grow. It’s straight with 315 and I’ll add a second once the girls get a bit bigger and maybe once in 5 gallon pots. Gonna be fun. Cheers. Magic

I'll tag along looking great so far. I am seriously considering adding a second 315 to my 4x4 I'm really interested to see how it performs in your set up
Yes lots of room to tag along. Cheers. Puff puff pass. Magic

I have a second. It’s not fired up yet. Just the one 315 right now, no led. Gonna use those on the veg area when set up. Wife approved of the second area. Perfect. So I’ll use the 2 x900 watt in there and 315 for bloom. But for this grow. It’s straight with 315 and I’ll add a second once the girls get a bit bigger and maybe once in 5 gallon pots. Gonna be fun. Cheers. Magic
Do you grow your seedlings under the 315? I grow mine under a t5 but find they get to leggy doing that I like how yours are nice and stout

Do you grow your seedlings under the 315? I grow mine under a t5 but find they get to leggy doing that I like how yours are nice and stout
Yes I started right with 315 and now added a second 315.

A quick update. I’ve been some what distant. I have had a set back in life. My 9 year old daughter has replapsed with brain cancer. So my focus is with her. I still have the plants growing. 5 are doing great but one bubba kush is struggling a bit. See how it pans out. They getting feed feed water routine. Oh 6.1-6.2 going in. They have now been reported into 2 gallons on day 21 from solo. They are at day 36 from seed in 2 gallons. They seem to be loving the 2 315 cmh lights. Gets a bit hot 27/28 . But they doing ok. Have a great day. I’ll update as I can but my daughter comes first. Happy growing magic.

Back
Top Bottom