Magic’s Second: 3 Strain Grow Show

Sorry to hear about your daughter I hope everything goes well for you and your family sending positive thoughts your way. Plants are looking good I did wonder about the amount of heat the second light would add but your plants seem happy. Take care of yourself and we will enjoy your updates whenever you can

Hey @Magicdvdfarm, i'm so sorry to hear about your daughter - i hope all is going well.
Plants are looking good. Good luck and best wishes!
Peace

Good morning my fellow farmers.
It’s been a whirl wind of a few weeks. The plants still doing great. I’m spending as much time as I can with them. Other things have come first. I’m on day 45 give or take from seed. I just repotted to 5 gals last night. Small defoliation and some feed. 5 are doing great 1 not so much. Right from the get go the bubba kush one has had issues. I’m rolling with it. They all growing about an inch a day and I have not flipped. Thinking of waiting till day 60 to flip. Get them comfy in the bigger pots. Water and feed ph to 6.1 and everything smells great. Sorry I’ve not been updating as much. Doing the best I can. Here is a couple pics of the progress. Cheers. Happy growing. Magic

Looking good, yep give em a couple of weeks before the flip.
Yes. That was the plan. I have lst the crap outta them. Opened up the centers. Grow back quickly. I fired up the second 315 cmh. Gets a bit hot 28c when both going. Raised the lights to see if that would help with the heat issue we will see .. is 24 inches too far. Plants seem to be liking it. Middle plant on top is the bubba kush that’s been a problem from the get go. No idea. I think it’s the strain. No biggie ... cheers magic

24" is fine as long as heat isn't an issue. Bubba can be touchy at times
No plants look great. I just find it hot. Haha .. plants showing no signs of heat issues.

Hey Magic they are looking great bro! They have been opened up nicely!

Good evening ... so the girls are growing nicely. I changed the nutes I was using and now using general hydro flora series. They seem to be loving it. Bubba kush (glenda2.0) is coming around.. I’m slowly going to transition the lights one hr off each side until I get my 12/12 .. the plants are getting large and with what’s going on in my life. I figured day 65 would be a great time to start 12/12. They’re drinking every second day 3 liters each. Hope is well in all your grows and gardens. Cheers and happy growing. Magic

Look good for the flip!
This is my first time doing 12/12 .. so I’m pretty excited. So I will mark the day the switch happens. But don’t start counting flower weeks until flowers have arrived. Is this correct.
Cheers

Looks great magic thats a nice full canopy you have there. How are the 2 315 cmh treating you any heat issues ? How is the rate of growth under them

Looks great magic thats a nice full canopy you have there. How are the 2 315 cmh treating you any heat issues ? How is the rate of growth under them
They are doing great. I think the heat at 29c is slowing the growth. They are day 61 today.. I had one bulb go out (faulty) so I moved it to the middle and they grew a bit faster. I think if I had an outdoor source of fresh air it would cool it off a bit. No probs with the heat. They seem happy as clams. Humidity stable .. I just find it hot. Hahha. I’m liking the 2 315 cmh. I’ll prob have a bit of an issue in the summer. Cheers

Hey brother Magic it's looking really great in there! :yummy::ganjamon: Your canopy is filling out nicely. I personally don't like the idea of transitioning the lights slowly to 12/12 - i find in putting the plants in darkness for 24h and then to 12/12 it immediately sends signals to the plant that it's time to flower. Just a thought though, either way i would like to see how it works for you! :snowboating:

Good morning all. It’s been a few rough weeks , my daughter has been battling cancer for 6 long tough years..... on May 11 my beautiful daughter got her wings ..I am beside myself and it was not the outcome we wanted. :( the plants are helping me through this difficult time. This journal is not much as she relapsed as i started this grow. I am using the general hydro line of nutes. 3 part . They are loving it ... one week in flower and 2 weeks 12/12.... happy growing ...this grow will thrive with my little one watching over me. ❤️ Rip princess.

Back
Top Bottom