Magic’s Second: 3 Strain Grow Show

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your daughter brother Magic, may her soul rest in peace.
The plants are looking great and i am happy they are around to keep your mind off things. Keep strong bro!
Lots of love and blessings your way! :green_heart:

Good morning folks. It’s been awhile since I last updated. Life is good , missing my girl but she is allways with me. She is looking over the grow and she is doing wonderful. Plants are thriving , flowers getting bigger everyday and so many of them. They are at 4 weeks flower at this stage so about 5-6 weeks to go. 6 plants has my tent bursting at the seems. Hope all is well in your grows. Happy growing. Cheers magic

Hey Magic, great to hear from you! Glad you are doing well - the grow is looking amazing! Real good flower production for week 4 :yummy: Keep well! :Namaste:

Looking awesome in the garden, how you doing Bro?
Thanks penny. I’m doing ok .. we are taking one day at a time. The plants really helping me through it. But we are tough , have a great support group ..and an amazing group of friends. I can’t believe Glenda 2.0 middle top in first photo. She was not looking to good at the beginning. Kinda glad I did not cull her and toss her into the woods. Hope all is well in your world ... take care happy growing magic.

I’m so sorry to hear about the unfortunate events. I don’t even comprehend the pain you have went through, and I’m so sorry! I couldn’t imagine losing my daughter, we’re here for you man!!

Green cracks are my personal favourite as well, here’s a picture of my last green Crack I grew,

Some of the best smoke I’ve ever smoked :thumb:

Evening growers.
Nothing much has changed other than the buds starting to swell they are on day 42 of flower-Week 6 ...they say the are 9-10 flowering times so A few more weeks to go. Looking forward to the smoke. Hope you all having success in your own gardens.
Sorry it has been not a great journal. But it’s something.
Take care friends. Happy growing -Magic

Plants are looking great Magic! :bravo: Loads and loads of fat colas there, it's gonna be a big harvest that's for sure! :ganjamon:

Good afternoon everyone. I’m on the down hill run now. About 18 days left. Another week of nutes and ripening formula and then straight water with flora kleen ... then the harvest begins. Getting excited for this harvest. The smell is amazing , sticky fat buds to boot.
Hope all is well in your gross. Cheers and happy growing. Magic

It's a full house in there! :morenutes:Looking really good Magic.

Good day fellow growers. One more water/flush and lights out Friday for 24/48 of darkness. Then the clippers come out. It’s been a long haul this grow , with everything going on and the hurdles I have had gone through. Not the journal of the month by any means lol.
But this grow is dedicated to my daughter who grabbed her wings. I’ll take some pics of the chop down and of course the smoke report and weigh in. Cheers and happy growing

Hey Magic! Hope you're doing well. You did a really good job with this grow, even under all the difficult circumstances.
Looks like a great haul of some good bud brother! :high-five::passitleft:looking forward to some bud pics.
I love your growing style and you're an awesome guy to have around, let me know as soon as you start up your next journal! No pressure - take it easy, and take care of yourself.
Happy harvesting :slide:Cheers Magic!

Back
Top Bottom