Magic Beans Flo N Gro Pineapple Chunk - Lemon Skunk LED Grow - 2011

High all!

Just buzzing in to request some help.

After all the help ive recieved on flushing, Im still a bit uneasy on deciding when to chop. The PC looks perfect. 60x say trichs are ready. I wanted to chop tomorrow, but theyve only been flushing for 3 days. Im to the understanding this is ok, but my plants still havent shown the slightest sign of deficiency. Do i need to wait til i see the plant resort to its reserves, or will the plants be clean enough without using its stored energy to not leave a nute taste?

Im flushing with RO water and 10 ml/gal clearex

Anybody? Chop or no? Ill prob just play it safe and wait a day or two unless anybody thinks i should just chop.

Wait a day or two......that's what I would do. Just to be sure. :yummy:

When you say the trichs are ready what exactly do you mean? I would flush for a week min. What is the area of your tent?

I meanthe trichomes are telling me its time. They are nice and cloudy with just a few looking like theyre starting to fade. Theyre nice and fat ready to burst!

Amazing plants super frosty. You better enter that for this month plant of the month contest! Don't want to upset the trichome gods. ;)

If you want more details on harvesting aspect of the grow, please check out the link on my sig.

Thanks Twelve12! I find this especially interesting:
Test your flush by snapping off a leaf and tasting the juice that flows from the stem. If the taste is bitter, there's still plenty of food in the plant's system. When the juices are clean and taste like pure water, the plant is clean enough for harvest. The bitterness is from nutrients and other chemicals that you definitely do not want in your smoke.

Ill have to try that

Hi Magic Beans -

When using something like clearex especially, you should be in great shape in a day or two I'd think - maybe 3 to be safe. It doesn't take long to flush in hydro especially with a clearing agent like that. You are probably okay now, but if you can give it another 1-3 days all the better most likely. I'd harvest Friday or something if it were me. Just my 2 cents. :)

Those plants sure look sweet!! Nice and frosty!! Just the way I like em! :welldone:

I'll be testing the plant's juice tomorrow before the harvest. Just reviewed the manual again be sure I got everything covered. Curing is half of the game.

Have you thought about growing the strain "Flo" for your Flo N Grow? Double the Flo power.

Ive never heard of such a strain. Ill have to look into it see if the SSC has it. Well see what that ones all about. Thanks twelve12!

DJ Short - Flo

Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa / 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out.

Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. About every ten days after that, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, if the plant can be kept alive that long. Therefore, Flo is ideal for greenhouse production.

The motivational high produced by the Flo is quite unique; the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience. Rated #1 strain at Cannabis Cup `96 by Cannabis Canada Magazine.

Have heard Flo is pretty flippin' fabolous, and can't wait to grow one someday. Supposed to be a classic strain. Sooner or later I'll probably have a Flo in a Flo N Gro, and if Magic Beans does it too we can quadruple our Flo power... :)

DJ Short - Flo

Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa / 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out.

Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. About every ten days after that, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, if the plant can be kept alive that long. Therefore, Flo is ideal for greenhouse production.

The motivational high produced by the Flo is quite unique; the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience. Rated #1 strain at Cannabis Cup `96 by Cannabis Canada Magazine.

Thanks for the description, Medman! Sounds like quite a strain. A little intimidating, I must admit. Sounds like a lot of work! But with work comes reward, as we ALL have come to learn with our grow adventures.

@Xlr8: maybe well have to plansomething in the future. Maybe a grow challange like that of SteveHman and Jozo-sha. A grow off would be exciting, right!

Oops, I mistook the outdoor harvest strategy for the indoor flower time. 6 weeks?? Thats about as short as they come. And a inspirational high is a great high. Definitely interested!

Back
Top Bottom