Magic Beans' Pineapple Chunk Flo N Gro 9-Site in a 5x5 Tent - Lots of Light!

Magic beans

Hello fellow 420ans! :welcome:

I am beginning my 3rd grow journal here at 420magazine. lets jump straight into the specs:

9 plants - Clones - Pineapple Chunk

in a 5x5 GrowLab grow tent

Flo N Gro hydroponic bucket setup with straight hydroton

FloraDuo A, B, Florablend, and KoolBloom (ThriveAlive B1 red formula for first 1-2 weeks) for Nutrients

Lights:
Veg: 600W Sun Pulse Metal Halide on Galaxy 600W electronic ballast
Flower: 600W Hortilux Eye HPS on same Galaxy ballast, 2x Advanced LED 180w Extreme Flower LEDs... maybe more! (HID lights are not being air cooled. If overheating becomes an issue, I will hook it up to my exhaust system, but I believe blowing a fan on it will be just fine for this grow. Plus I will benefit with a little extra light due to the removal of the glass. We'll see what happens!)

This will be the first grow journal I do start to finish. Usually I do just the flowering cycle, but this time I just had to do the whole thing! Today was transplant day. The younguns are loving their new home! I set them with a low dosage of ThriveAlive B1 red: the measurements are as follows:

DAY 1 VEG

temp: 79-80
rH: 45-55
ppm: 105
pH: 5.7

Here are some pics of the setup and the ladies in their first day in it:

day_11_0012.jpg
day_11_0022.jpg
day_11_0061.jpg
day_11_0071.jpg
day_11_0032.jpg
day_11_0052.jpg
day_11_0041.jpg

WHEW! all this work is finally coming to an end. Time to go relax with a joint, and a little Black Ops. :yahoo:

I am in!! I like the set up. Nice clean room! Similar system to what I am running!! Looking forward to see this grow through!:morenutes:

@Closet Farmer: thanks. Gotta keep it tidy. A cluttered growroom is a cluttered mind right?

@FratDogg: nice of you to join!

@McMuffinFace: me too!! I use them with almost everything!! And twine. Gotta love twine!

Signing in. Clean room man. Love the temperature. Were I'm at now we're starting to feel that, finally.

Yea i know hot temps suck. Well, for growing. I personally like 90+ weather but it seems like no matter how much ac you use its just not enough (sigh) thanks for tuning in!

Can't miss this! Looks great so far, and I realllllly gotta do that board thing you do to keep the tent from sucking in one of these days. :thumb:

Nice and clean, and speaking of boards, I love how you use them for power strip, etc. Nice set-up. Can't wait to follow!

Got P.Chunk cooking too....Mine is nearing 2ft....time to pull clones.
Nice fast budz..... it's a breeze to work with.....pour on the nutes, it will only smile bigger :)
PEACE

when you get rolling. CFLs are just dandy around the sides and bottoms. Inside I use about 1200wts around each....4, 300watt per .(N. S. E. W.)
(should read "have used" I don't do a bunch of indoors anymore)

Pics on how you attached the wood frame rails to tent frame.

Honestly theyre not attached. They sit on the outside of the tent poles and the top and bottom poles keep them from being pulled inward by the tent.

Bro niiiice setup! From someone who shares your diligence in providing a great nursery, well done!

Can wait to see the show, sorry if I missed the others but Im new :riskybusiness:

Back
Top Bottom