Magic Beans' Pineapple Chunk Flo N Gro 9-Site in a 5x5 Tent - Lots of Light!

~~~UPDATE~~~

Well, today is the second day of 12/12. Yesterday I flipped the lights, changed the flood/drain sequence on the Flo n Gro and let 'em have it. After tying down those taller branches, I'm starting to see auxins being passed around all over the place. branches popping up and making their dominance known in the crowd. I think this canopy is going to be real friendly to me this time around. they know that the rope is right around the corner if they start misbehaving...

Temps are staying at a steady 74-79 day and 60-65 at night. Love this cool weather!

day_2_0011.jpg
day_2_0021.jpg
day_2_008.jpg
day_2_007.jpg
day_2_0051.jpg
day_2_0041.jpg
day_2_0031.jpg
day_2_006.jpg

:party:
:party:

Nice even canopy and beautiful plants! Just a suggestion, if you invest about $25 you can add a 4-bulb cfl setup on each side of those back corners and really light it up and make a big difference in your yield in my opinion. Ever thought about it?

Nice even canopy and beautiful plants! Just a suggestion, if you invest about $25 you can add a 4-bulb cfl setup on each side of those back corners and really light it up and make a big difference in your yield in my opinion. Ever thought about it?

Hey 4twenty4all i actually have been planning on throwing some cfls in the corners. I get the little saucer reflectors. I have some 6500k bulbs but i think im going to try some GE "sunshine" 5000k bulbs and a couple warm white 2700k bulbs for flowering. I bet just 1 26w cfl in each corner will make all the difference. Thanks for the suggestion :thumb; what recommendations might have you about bulb size/spectrum/placement? And you say for $25 i can add 4 bulbs to each corner for a total of 16 bulbs? Am i understanding correctly? Do tell do tell. I am definitely a person who understands the efficiency of a well placed cfl so i would love to here how you would do things.

Plants are filling out the tent nicely. I agree with Sisco about the canopy being nice and even. Good job taming those plants! Great idea about the well placed CFL bulb!! Something I might try. :thumb:

:bravo:

Nice work beans is this strain a first for you?
Just wondering if you know how much stretch your going to get?

Ladies look well looked after :adore:

This is technically my 3rd run with this strain. Shes a notorious stretcher buds yields fantastic, delicious, potent buds. Not a bad yielder, neither. My favorite smoke thus far, although exodus cheese from greenhouse is also quite delicious. I will probably keep this pheno the rest of my life.

Even steven, I like it! Well behaved ladies indeed, they may misbehave later just for a lil bondage:woohoo::biglaugh: Keep it up man!! Beautiful temps as well, Environment is everything...they will be soo tasty and the 4 cfl's will complement the edges with a lil more bud size, without hurting temps much since yours are nice an low!

dood your sht is sooo clean - I love it. It reminds me of someone, oh yeah me :partyboy:

Plants look awesome, berry berry healthy looking. I wuz off in my final weight, wuz actually 259g dry. I hope this isnt an insult but I think we are evenly skilled so Im anxious to see how much better flo n gro / MH does compared to mine.

Nice work thus far!

~~~UPDATE~~~

Day 6 Flower

Did a res change couple days ago. Ladies are really starting to thicken up. Got a 26w cfl in each corner. One is 2700k one 6500k and one is a "sunshine" 5000k bulb. It was a more expensive one, like $8 but well see if its as good, better or worse than a 2700k for flowering. I plan on switching the MH to HPS tomorrow and the 6500K bulb to another 2700K bulb. temps are staying around 73-78 during the day and 60-68 at night. I think they are loving their habitat.

day_6_001.jpg
day_6_002.jpg
day_6_004.jpg
day_6_005.jpg
day_6_006.jpg
day_6_008.jpg
day_6_009.jpg
day_6_003.jpg

@GodSpeed: I would definitely recommend this strain. shes delicious.

@ratatattooey: Love thy Pineapple Chunk. treat her right and she will return the favor. You'll love her smoke and flavor!

@RickyW: Thanks Ricky! 259g with a 345w LED is definitely not bad. your plants looked amazing too.

Thanks everybody! Harvest complete over at the other journal. now just waiting for the drying.

Looking sooo sweet MB! Some of those large leaves belong in the wild!:welldone: They look great.

Back
Top Bottom