Magic Butter machine and the Ardent machine

safeman

anyone have experience with the Ardent de-carb machine ? considering one Have used the magic butter machine and did not like it - feel it;s junk to big, hard to work with and you still must de-carb before using it ardent $230.00 magic butter $200.00. now i just use a crock pot + decarbing, wanting to get a machine to make quality ebibles, ect ? thoughts

Instant pot is my go to these days
Done MB2, oven, Crock-Pot, none beat an instant pot

I decarb all in it, can do 4oz or 40z of liquid

I'll run it for 2hrs, let it cool, run it again.... Works perfectly

And makes great stews, soups, perfect boiled eggs...and lots more

Instant Pot ? were to ? never heard of them thanks ! sounds easy all in one no oven to heat source

Instant Pot ? were to ? never heard of them thanks !

you must have been held in solitaire for a long time.

the number 1 selling small appliance for the last three years.
available on the river, and at any big box store locally.

if you are in canada, there are a half dozen different sized ones available at canadian tire any time all year. check prices cause there is always one on sale.

there is a dedicated thread on instant pot preparations here : Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

don't forget to thank sweet sue.

I have all three the; Magic Butter Machine, the Ardent Nova, and the Instant Pot. I’ve been using the Ardent the most. I’ve decarbed with it for about a year but just a few weeks ago I got the silicone sleeve. Now infusing small batches doesn’t get any easier. I will still use the instant pot sometimes but I haven’t used the butter machine in many months for basically all the reasons you said.

I did happen to see just this morning that the instantpot is on sale at Amazon for $50.

:passitleft:

I also use the Ardent. It is super easy and no mess and very little smell (I usually decarb in the garage or on the counter in my patio). I don't have the infusion sleeve, but don't feel I really need it. I still use it for infusions. It's great for small batch infusions. Typically I make 2-3 oz at a time. Just push the start button and come back a couple hours later.

I also use the Ardent. It is super easy and no mess and very little smell (I usually decarb in the garage or on the counter in my patio). I don't have the infusion sleeve, but don't feel I really need it. I still use it for infusions. It's great for small batch infusions. Typically I make 2-3 oz at a time. Just push the start button and come back a couple hours later.

some one said that you can't make canna-butter with it ?? true?

some one said that you can't make canna-butter with it ?? true?
Not true. Butter works great just like all the other types of oils. Ardent website even has a table showing many different oils (including butter) and what the expected infusion efficiency should be. Butter was better than most of the other types. 93% I believe.

Not true. Butter works great just like all the other types of oils. Ardent website even has a table showing many different oils (including butter) and what the expected infusion efficiency should be. Butter was better than most of the other types. 93% I believe.
That's great ! thought it would - seems like that the best type on the market today - thanks for all you info (decab at 250 for 30 ,minutes) your Blackberry Fire is interesting

you must have been held in solitaire for a long time.

the number 1 selling small appliance for the last three years.
available on the river, and at any big box store locally.

if you are in canada, there are a half dozen different sized ones available at canadian tire any time all year. check prices cause there is always one on sale.

there is a dedicated thread on instant pot preparations here : Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

don't forget to thank sweet sue.
looked that the instand pots what size do you recommend - for 1-2 oz ? thanks (you don't decarb when using it , right ? simple like you said

I got a 6qt myself, I would have got an 8qt because I cook a lot

4qt is good for just oils if yer not using it for cooking

And correct, the IP will do the decarb for u

i got the smallest one available. the duo-mini. it is a 3 quart.
i live alone so i bought based on that.

in hindsight it may have been a good idea to get the next size up. not for making the oils, but for cooking lol.
the larger ones have a couple cooking functions the smallest one doesn't.

anyone have experience with the Ardent de-carb machine ? considering one Have used the magic butter machine and did not like it - feel it;s junk to big, hard to work with and you still must de-carb before using it ardent $230.00 magic butter $200.00. now i just use a crock pot + decarbing, wanting to get a machine to make quality ebibles, ect ? thoughts
yes, to both and yes: i was bummed, when mbe, came out with a cheaper, decarb-er.
now that you, too, feel stuck with both... guess what i discovered, by accident: the mbe2, makes rso, supervision free! hey, i can't set the exact temp, on my adjustable rice cooker. it sux the decarb and mbe are so small, but the beauty of it is- those who require rso, constantly... who only feel the zing, on new batch day... u get to make it, more frequently; more- NEW BATCH DAYS! i do decarb, first, giving ardent a job, finally... and if u know your boiling points, u know that 180°f, for an hr, isn't hot enough... nor r u wounding goodies, if it finishes, early (or takes longer). piss yellow, is your goal! honey gold ain't bad. green=PAIN! freeze it all! dry ice, is preferable. 30min for cleanest/most output combo; shakin, every 5-10... shorter, is cleaner, but less product. 30 is happy medium. hand broken up, only... shaken, not stirred. strained! look into buchner funnel. straining wastes 4x your still time, without one...
good luck and good health!

yes, to both and yes: i was bummed, when mbe, came out with a cheaper, decarb-er.
now that you, too, feel stuck with both... guess what i discovered, by accident: the mbe2, makes rso, supervision free! hey, i can't set the exact temp, on my adjustable rice cooker. it sux the decarb and mbe are so small, but the beauty of it is- those who require rso, constantly... who only feel the zing, on new batch day... u get to make it, more frequently; more- NEW BATCH DAYS! i do decarb, first, giving ardent a job, finally... and if u know your boiling points, u know that 180°f, for an hr, isn't hot enough... nor r u wounding goodies, if it finishes, early (or takes longer). piss yellow, is your goal! honey gold ain't bad. green=PAIN! freeze it all! dry ice, is preferable. 30min for cleanest/most output combo; shakin, every 5-10... shorter, is cleaner, but less product. 30 is happy medium. hand broken up, only... shaken, not stirred. strained! look into buchner funnel. straining wastes 4x your still time, without one...
good luck and good health!
190 to 200 degrees is boiling point for decarb, Here is a easy way "bake" cannabis at 200 degree for 20-30 minutes then put in crock pot at high (200) for 1 hr then on low for 5 hrs. Now but if you boil it that's all you have to do - no crock pot, ect

190 to 200 degrees is boiling point for decarb, Here is a easy way "bake" cannabis at 200 degree for 20-30 minutes then put in crock pot at high (200) for 1 hr then on low for 5 hrs. Now but if you boil it that's all you have to do - no crock pot, ect
forget those dam machines !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasn't going to holdit for him, too... good lookin out. i just wanted the asker to do a lil research for themselves, if they didn't "buy" the procedure, at face value. great add, though, ty!

forget those dam machines !!!!!!!!!!!!!
until the rso "experience", i was on my back, 22hrs a day. one can feed plants on one's knees. babysitting a burner/crock vs an hour of set it and forget it... yeah, all the extra expenses and appliances suck, but it's tard doable and pretty much idiot proof, til a Darwin award winner, lights a match...

I have an 8qt IP, what temp and how many mins do I set it to decarb ground cannabis and how much oil for 1oz of cannabis??? Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom