Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer Review

Fluffy Haze

Magic Flight Launch Box Review :yummy:
By Fluffy Haze

Product supplied by 420 Magazine sponsor EZ Vapes

WHY DID I BUY THE MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX?

I decided a while back that I wanted to move away from smoking weed as much possible*. A lot of people in the UK mix cigarette tobacco with weed when smoking joints, but I have used herbal tobacco for this purpose for a long time to try and reduce the health impact of my chosen medication. However, I had not yet found a solution I was happy with.

I have tried very basic level vaporisers before and was not impressed. I knew that in order to make an informed decision as to whether vaporising was for me I had to invest in a better piece of equipment. Given financial restraints I only had a small budget to work with, and after researching the market I went with the Magic Flight Launch Box as my springboard into the world of vaping.

* (As in smoking it, not refraining! :yikes: :)).

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?

This is what I received in my pack from EZ Vapes. There was also a black velvet bag which I have buried somewhere, and I purchased the glass tubing and charger as extras.

GEDC06681.JPG

The construction of the box is excellent, it feels like someone has taken really good care in making it. Something sadly lacking these days I find. The attention to detail such as the sturdy lid, completely smooth edges and decorative elements make this a really cute little piece of equipment. Even the slightly cheesy wording which I get the feeling was well meant contributes to the positive energy of this little tool.

GEDC0671.JPG

HOW DOES IT WORK?

• Finely grind your material and fill the tray (without packing too tightly).
  • Place the battery positive end into the battery hole and either place your mouth directly over the outlet hole or use the glass mouthpiece.
  • Press the battery gently into place, and you will see a little orange light underneath the material tray.
  • Slowly draw the vapour into your lungs according to personal preference and release the battery.
  • Open the box, mix and crumble the material then draw again. I find alternating this with a vigorous shake of the box between each draw provides an even vape.

GEDC06691.JPG

GEDC0673.JPG

The Magic Flight website has a great section on how to use it, it certainly helped me as it was quite difficult to get my head round the technique. This particular bit I found most useful Magic-Flight - Advanced Usage Questions

NOTE ON TECHNIQUE

Getting the technique right is quite tricky, although I know some people get it straight away so don't let me saying that put you off.

The best way I can describe the technique I've found is trying to breathe in as naturally as you can to draw in the vapour, but make it as deliberately slow as you can. How long you breathe it for is up to you. I also find breathing out through my nose enhances the experience through better taste and smell of the lovely green stuff.

WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THE PRODUCT?

There is a lot good about this product. Provided you buy it with size and portability in mind, and aren't expecting miracles from such a small item, you will be delighted.

I was very doubtful indeed whether I would get on with it, being hardened joint lover, but I am very pleased indeed. The experience is very different, the quality of the high is more creeping than punchy but no less powerful for it. Just different.

I've found my chest a lot less heavy now I'm using this more, and I actually look forward to using it to provide an alternative pleasant way of using this wonderful plant. The most exciting for me is the taste and smell experience which is delightful, although it does make me want to try lots and lots of different strains now, which isn't so good :laugh:

I love the craftsmanship, ease of use and maintenance. They even send you a little brush with which to clean the material tray.

The price for such an excellent bit of kit is entirely acceptable, a definite bonus in these difficult times.

WHAT ISN'T SO GOOD ABOUT THE PRODUCT?

To be honest, this bit is very difficult to write as I am very impressed with the Magic Flight.

Certainly you can't get a lot of material in the tray but if you are disappointed in that I would suggest you question why you bought a small portable device.

The creation of vapour is "labour intensive" in that you have to be able to push the battery in. This may prove an issue for people who have problems with their hands.

Other than that, I genuinely can't think of anything bad to say about it.

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THE MAGIC FLIGHT TO OTHERS?

Without hesitation, YES.

The Magic Flight Launch Box does what it says on the tin. Lives up to the expectations it sets for itself. The lovely little decorative touches and care with which the "package" is put together is the cherry on top that is so often forgotten.

As long as you don't unfairly expect big things of this little tool you will be pleased you spent your money on it, and even if you upgrade later to a bigger vaporiser, I am willing to bet this one will stay in your pocket.

Re: Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporiser Review

Great review Fluffy! +rep if I can

I love my M.F.L.B.! :)

Your review seems spot-on to me. I'm really glad you like it. :thumb:

Thank you very much my friend :hug:

I am glad we had that conversation a while back on your journal, it certainly persuaded me to give it a go and I'm so glad I did.

I now use the vape 50% and smoke Fluffy herbal joints 50% and it's working wonderfully.

It may be a few years off but I definitely want to look into getting myself a bigger & better one, but I am so delighted with this lil bean :)

Great review Fluffy! +rep if I can

I love my M.F.L.B.! :)

Your review seems spot-on to me. I'm really glad you like it. :thumb:

Very nice review fluffy :thumb:
My friend has this same vape and he loves it. He carries it around everywhere he goes :laughtwo:.
I tried vaping for a while. I loved it at first, but after a while, each vape hit would have me craving a bong rip. Obviously it's the less healthy choice but I :circle-of-love::roorrip::bigtoke:

Thank you Smokey, compliments from you always mean so much :blushsmile: :hug:

I thought I might see if I could still write anything other than Fluffy Ramble :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stop smoking my joints. I've made them as healthy as I possibly can, and for me nothing else cuts it. But what I am doing is giving myself a healthier option that I can use at other times, and that also allows me to sit on the sofa in comfort enjoying my green delight in a non smoking household ;)

I vape for a while .... then I have the joint :grinjoint:

I would like to add, this is no reflection on the Magic Flight Launch Box whatsoever! :laugh:

To be honest, the fact it finds any space in my regular routine (i.e. alongside joints) shows it's a great little bit of kit. I simply cannot reconcile my preference of using cannabis and my (seemingly) inate desire to be some form of healthy. For you it is slightly different, as I am sure a bong hit is "less unhealthy" than a herbal tobacco and weed joint. With fruity papers. That makes a difference.

Another great thing about the Magic Flight is the fact it is such a lovely, well made and cute little thing. Yes I know, I'm sorry, I can't help being Fluffy now can I? :blushsmile: For those daft ones of us who like things like pretty joint papers, 420 inspired little roach books and things like that this little gadget is just wonderful.

You can sit there with that silly stoned grin on your face going ... look at my little toy ... all proud like a big kid :ganjamon:

Give it a go.

I really am a hardened joint smoker, and to be honest I don't see that changing.

Having said that, I am so delighted with the experience from this little vape. Sure, we get our favourite hit from a blunt, or a joint ... but this is very different. It is a much better way to savour the aroma and taste of the bud unadulterated. OK, a bong does that but I think with a bong it is such a heavy hit it takes a while to notice anything other than :yikes: :laugh:

I realised I was tying myself to one thing and not exploring, the more ways to enjoy this wonderful plant the better in my book :blushsmile:

gotta look into this myself as i smoke mostly blunts.....

Give it a go.

I really am a hardened joint smoker, and to be honest I don't see that changing.

Having said that, I am so delighted with the experience from this little vape. Sure, we get our favourite hit from a blunt, or a joint ... but this is very different. It is a much better way to savour the aroma and taste of the bud unadulterated. OK, a bong does that but I think with a bong it is such a heavy hit it takes a while to notice anything other than :yikes: :laugh:

I realised I was tying myself to one thing and not exploring, the more ways to enjoy this wonderful plant the better in my book :blushsmile:

I hear ya I like em all and they all get you there differently Joints are just raw power too me...blunts are slightly mellowed down.....parachute sound like a vape hit in that mostly flavor and stuff ....bongs are cool....I also like the gas mask but thats just over the top....lol i love exploring different ways to smoke and activities to do while smoking (not after during) Blunts I like because it last the longest the whole process of smoking for like 15 - 20 min Joints get me lit but its fast but has its uses.....(15min break at work) but wanna give vapes a try got a question though does it still smell of weed? can i smoke this in the bathroom at work...:tokin:

If you do it right you shouldn't get any vapour when you breathe out anyway ;)

I hear ya I like em all and they all get you there differently Joints are just raw power too me...blunts are slightly mellowed down.....parachute sound like a vape hit in that mostly flavor and stuff ....bongs are cool....I also like the gas mask but thats just over the top....lol i love exploring different ways to smoke and activities to do while smoking (not after during) Blunts I like because it last the longest the whole process of smoking for like 15 - 20 min Joints get me lit but its fast but has its uses.....(15min break at work) but wanna give vapes a try got a question though does it still smell of weed? can i smoke this in the bathroom at work...:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom