Team

My day is getting off to somewhat ragged start. Throat is sore from smoking cigs yesterday while nervously driving. But these girls in the tent make me happy. This might be as green and as pretty as they get. Then again, I might be able to keep growing them out green and lush.

IMG_378510.JPG

Re-veg girls

IMG_378610.JPG
IMG_378713.JPG
IMG_378810.JPG

Clones

Notice there are six of the clones that have some size to them. These were cloned in the DIY Cloning bucket and look lovely to me. Don't they look nice. I'll need to develop a plan for training or not.

IMG_378911.JPG
IMG_37907.JPG
IMG_37918.JPG
IMG_37928.JPG
IMG_37936.JPG
IMG_37948.JPG

WOW.....that's outstanding...love it

:thanks:

Ready set goooo....:circle-of-love:

They're just purring along. I feel (yep, just a feeling) that the re-veg girls will quickly set pistils. I overdid my oil Saturday and drove home to my High School reunion. I spent yesterday doing very little but lie around and didn't realize the humidity in my house had gone through the roof. I started the dehumidifier this morning and expect it will run a good part of the day.

My recently harvested Sugar Mango went into the grinder this morning. That's like a 2 week cure and it's a smooth, sweet smoke. Potency would be 7+ on a 10 pt scale. It's a nice, soothing, comfortable head.

Today's Tent

IMG_379710.JPG
IMG_37956.JPG

Looks like I subbed up at just the right time. Fashionably late, but still in time to get a good seat to see Jim work his magic. Can't wait to see the reveg harvest and to see how the clones turn out.

:popcorn:

So glad you could make it Slow...

I didn't know exactly what I'd see in the tent this morning as I didn't visit with the girls yesterday afternoon. I have to have some faith in my log records regarding the watering although I did have the foresight to off-gas about 4 gallons of tap water yesterday so that I'd be ready when I figure out the wet-dry cycle. The last watering was Apr 30 so I'm on day 4 of the cycle. Except for two of the Jack Herer early clones, all appear to be doing very well.

I gave some thought to culling those and adding a couple of autos but I've made the decision not to do that. My Sugar Mango from the recently completed auto grow is becoming an early morning favorite and I gave it and Dark Devil some thought. Moving on for now with what I have as I've got enough on my plate if I start some training. Moving on.....:slide:

Team

IMG_379812.JPG

Jack Herer

IMG_37996.JPG

White Widow

IMG_380012.JPG

Mary

IMG_38018.JPG

Clones

Three Mary clones. The one on the left busted a move yesterday. Roots gripping mix and I get excited.

IMG_38028.JPG
IMG_380311.JPG

Jack Herer clones

IMG_380411.JPG
IMG_38056.JPG
IMG_38067.JPG

JH on left, the only White Widow clone on right

IMG_380710.JPG

All the rest are Jack Herer clones. The last 2 are the cull candidates but I find it hard to give up on a known quality plant.

IMG_38087.JPG
IMG_38096.JPG
IMG_38106.JPG

Jumping in magicJim I love the hexagon pots!

Welcome aboard ShiggityFlip. Yeah, those pots. There used to be a Perennial grower nearby that used those exclusively as I was told it was easier to carry 6 pots in 2 hands as the laborers in his greenhouses would do.

Anyway, all those perennials were used at my old house and I didn't bring many to this house but I saved all those pots.

PS: I usually grind my buds but found one the other day perfect for the ShiggityFlip flip.

Welcome aboard ShiggityFlip. Yeah, those pots. There used to be a Perennial grower nearby that used those exclusively as I was told it was easier to carry 6 pots in 2 hands as the laborers in his greenhouses would do.

Anyway, all those perennials were used at my old house and I didn't bring many to this house but I saved all those pots.

PS: I usually grind my buds but found one the other day perfect for the ShiggityFlip flip.

If you do another please post pics on the shiggityflip thread. +reps to anyone that posts pics there!

I am really starting to love the Mars Hydro Mars II 900 (120V: 389.7W). I run 2 in this ~4' x ~4' tent with 1 running only 4 hours a day.

This grow is experimental for me to some degree. I'll have all of these girls out today as I want to thin the re-veg girls and see if I can get some branches to spread a bit. I noted last night before lights out that they were droopy so I was prepared this morning to water. I distributed 1 gal water with 4 Tablespoons Big Bloom pH adjusted down to 6.1.

I am so impressed with the clones. How can one not be when it is known that a satisfying phenotype is duplicated? I've decided to feed these primarily with Budswell beginning 1 week after pistils set (or thereabouts).

I'm fairly confident that the unidentified clone is White Widow. I'll give it some more time before I put a marker in it. About these markers. My oldest cat has ruined the vinyl mini blinds behind her love seat. I use the slats that she's torn out for markers. I have a replacement mini blind and the old one will provide me a lifetime of markers. LOL

Anyway, I'll get on with the photos and just hope you can enjoy my plants through them.

Team

IMG_381110.JPG

Jack Herer

IMG_38125.JPG

White Widow

IMG_38137.JPG

Mary

IMG_381410.JPG

Clones

IMG_381511.JPG
IMG_38168.JPG
IMG_38179.JPG
IMG_38189.JPG
IMG_38198.JPG
IMG_382011.JPG

Pretty sure this previously unidentified clone is White Widow

IMG_382213.JPG

Thanks for the visit. I have Sugar Mango still in the grinder and I recommend it if you're considering an auto. The weather is still unsettled here in the mid Atlantic. :love:

I usually don't update twice a day but since I spent half my day cleaning up the bottoms of the re-veg girls, I figured I might as well show the before and after pics. I just tried to remove suckers and unnecessary fans and stuff. It's tedious work but fun too. Almost all anchors from any previous training were removed.

This process produced a grocery bag of trim which will go to the composter.

All the clones were cleaned up if necessary and I aerated the pots using a tooth pick. Most of those were still damp or heavy.

I also got some closeups of the clones showing pistil formation on some of the more mature girls. And I smoked the scissor hash from the Pineapple Express harvest because I had not cleaned my little trimmers. Too funny putting them away all funky like that. Hang head :rofl:

Jack Herer - Before

IMG_382314.JPG

Jack Herer - After

IMG_382413.JPG

IMG_38259.JPG

White Widow - Before

IMG_382611.JPG

White Widow - After

IMG_382711.JPG

Mary - Before

IMG_382812.JPG

Mary - After

IMG_38299.JPG

Team and Closeups

IMG_38339.JPG
IMG_38349.JPG
IMG_384110.JPG
IMG_38389.JPG
IMG_383710.JPG
IMG_38358.JPG
IMG_38367.JPG

The tent team is looking pretty good this morning. I love these plants at this stage; both the re-veg girls and the clones. Things are going to be flowering soon and I can start counting. Right now it's just rolling along with the grow and planning the nute schedule.

Team

IMG_38429.JPG

Clones

IMG_384314.JPG

IMG_384411.JPG

IMG_38459.JPG

IMG_384610.JPG

Re-veg Queens

Photography is a little shaky this morning
IMG_38476.JPG

IMG_384911.JPG

IMG_38508.JPG

Reverse side of Mary
IMG_38519.JPG

No pistils on Mary yet

IMG_38536.JPG

I've settled in to a bowl of Sugar Mango this morning and I'm really starting to appreciate the high. Cheers.

:passitleft: :love:

I just love all the pics. I can't get over how ww looks like she's a bonsai with the fat stalk on her. It's an impressive plant, they all are, actually.

I had no idea what I was doing when I harvested those and then did some research on re-vegging and decided to go with it. Cannafan was kind enough to help me with the information she had and I just kept them under the LED and fed them a little. Day by day, they became bushes again and yes, those stalks kept bulking up too. Last year I top dressed all three of those plants early in their life with Diatomaceous earth to treat fungus gnats and I'm fairly certain that was a contributing factor of the stumpy stalks.

Thanks for the visit. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom