MagicJim

Creme de la Creme Photos: Sept 2016
Always something new for me when growing this beautiful plant. I'm still very much a newbie grower. During my last grow I think I finally found a couple ways of keeping clones alive. I now have 12 clones and 3 re-veg girls from my first tent grow so I'm going to flip the whole shooting match to 12/12 and see what happens.

I mix my own composed of Baccto Professional Grower's Mix, Calcitric Limestone, Azomite, Mykos, Perlite and EWC. My next run of soil may be something different but this seems to be working well.

I have two Mars-Hydro Mars LED II 900s but usually only run 1. Tent is Mars-Hydro 3'11" x 3'11" x 7'.

The six clones in solo cups will be up potted as necessary. It's probably going to get crowded. I have a few more 1 gallon pots and 4 of those 10 inch blue pots which hold 2 1/2 gallons. I'll cross that bridge when it gets here. That guy who walked this earth so many years ago said "Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof". It's so true folks.

I'm a creature of habit and realized this morning I had no place to show the pics I take each morning. So I needed a new thread.

First I want to show you some Pineapple Express buds from my last harvest. One plant was grown in a 5 gallon softie and one in a blue pot mentioned above. The softie had a lower yield but those pretty brown pistils that I'm just so fond of.

More details to follow but here's the beginning pics.

Pineapple Express buds

IMG_376515.JPG
IMG_376614.JPG
IMG_376713.JPG
IMG_376812.JPG
IMG_376910.JPG
IMG_377011.JPG
IMG_377110.JPG

Current Team

IMG_377214.JPG
IMG_377410.JPG
IMG_377313.JPG
IMG_377511.JPG
IMG_377612.JPG

If you have questions or suggestions, please comment.

:passitleft:

NO WAY! FRONT ROW, FIRST SEAT!!!! I am so excited!!! I am honored! Your selection looks awesome, your buds are so pretty! :woohoo::green_heart:

Ok...my first arrival. Welcome Pinky

Hey, Jim. Hola Pinky.

:popcorn:

Welcome PeeJay. I'm guessing we'll need more popcorn.

Well, I'm here now, so the party can officially start. Please pass some of that pineapple my way, and I'll pass this :bong: your way.

Oh Canna....thanks for the bong hit. Yummy

Jim, do I see 2 girls in one pot? :scratchinghead::green_heart:

Hi Pinky. Just one in each pot for now. I think it's just the way my funky clones are growing. The last three Mary clones that went to solo cups haven't really gripped their mix yet.

There are a couple of pots that give the appearance of having two though.

Well, I'm hoping I am in time for front row seat. If not, that's fine.

I'm on board my favorite Magic Man!

:circle-of-love:

Hi Cannafan. I'm so glad you showed up. One never knows when a DIY Queen is needed. :love:

Subbed if you've room for a little un :)

Welcome LA. Always room for you. I love how you're helping MrAm4zin with his new flux. I'll be having a go at bud back building on this bunch I'm sure. I haven't a clue how re-veg or clones react to anything.

Very nice looking plants. Yet I must comment on the table, I love woodworking and that looks like some nice inlay work. Dan

Welcome Dan. :thanks:

The longer I stay around here the more I understand that the photos bring the viewer closer to the subject.

I decided to use that wooden "Lazy Susan" as my background along with other props. It was a Christmas gift and indeed is a beautiful piece.

I also have a different impression of the Pineapple Express smoke. It's pretty stoney.

IMG_376910.JPG

That's just altogether beautiful Jim! :bravo:

Pinky...You brighten my day! :love:

You're gonna e a busy guy at harvest time:bravo:

BI....Welcome. I was just thinking about this. I hope I have to jar these in 1/2 gallons. Actually, I'm starting to be concerned about hoarding. I gave away a bunch of White Widow this week to a friend but I still have a vault full. :lot-o-toke:

In a few minutes I'll reset that timer to 12/12. I decided to pot up the clones to gallon azalea pots and water them well. I anticipate that the next watering will be about 4 days although I'll be lifting pots just to make sure. Then I will drench all these clones and give them a little taste of Earth Juice humic acid. Re-veg girls will be on a different diet but I haven't quite figured out what I'll give them yet. Last week they got water and Epsom salt but I think I might have overdone it as I used 1 tablespoon / gallon and probably should have limited the Epsom to 1 teaspoon. Oh well...now you know what kind of farmer I am.

Anyway, this first pic will give you some idea what's in the tent. There is one clone that I'm not sure what it is. It was grown in a jiffy cup and the cup is marked but I just didn't want to disturb it. It will reveal itself at some point. I'm just happy to do a clone grow.

Team

IMG_3779Named.jpg

IMG_378013.JPG
IMG_378113.JPG

Jack Herer Re-veg
IMG_378413.JPG

White Widow Re-veg
IMG_378310.JPG

Mary Re-veg
IMG_378211.JPG

Yup Yup! MagicJim has a new thread, Im in! :high-five:

I sure am glad you showed up. I might need a chain saw in a few months.

Another nice update Jim! Thanks! Great looking girls! :bravo::tokin::green_heart:

Thanks Pinky. Now if I could get these little ones growing like your girls...

Nice looking plants! :thunb:

My goal is nice looking plants but I'll take ugly with massive buds.

I'm here Jim. Gonna be busy with that lot :passitleft:

Yeah....I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. Gonna be fun though.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom