Magical Butter 3 details?

McIDDI

Hey, y'all. I finally decided I must have a Magical Butter 2, and so followed the sponsor link to their site. While there, I saw an ad/notice/announcement about the Magical Butter 3. It is going to be available in Dec. 2014, and will cost $300. Since this represents a ~71% price bump, I am assuming the version 3 is gonna have some more functionality and nifty features, but unfortunately I could not get the details page to load. Does anyone have more info?

I kinda want my MB like, NOW, but I am def interested in the new version. Trying to decide if the V3 is worth the wait and higher price, so super interested in the model details. Oh, and on the MB site, the V3 is called "revolutionary" and the ad implies an ability to dial in dose strength (titrating doses), and the ad sorta implies it is geared towards medical use, as the model is wearing a lab coat and stethoscope. ;-) But the "learn more" button does NOT work on my ipad.

Anyone know what's what?

Thx

Mickey

Thanks for the link! Hmm... They didn't give much detail, looks like at least one new feature- ability to make ice cream. Well, still don't know if I am going to get a 2 or a 3, but am gonna wait for more info on features because I suspect I am going to want the shiny new version. ;-)

Thanks again,

Mickey

I just got off the phone with the ppl at MB (decided to take a more proactive approach to getting the info). What the incredibly helpful sales fellow at MB told me is- the 3 will be able to do some grind/chop functions (he used making peanut butter as an example), it can make cold items (like ice cream!) and the MB3 is going to be Bluetooth compatible, so u can monitor using your iphone/ipad/android device. The "Edesia" technology is the combo of Bluetooth and an app. The app apparently is where you can titrate for strength, however...

I asked if the app would pretend ppl only use it to make rosemary butter and the like, or if the app addresses what ppl actually primarily use it for (I phrased the question that way because some places, you even mention cannabis and they act like the Gestapo is gonna pop out of the phone and arrest everybody). He put the call on hold to check and came back quickly to say the app would not address "pharmacology".

I am not entirely sure how useful the app will be for MMJ if they cannot put MMJ specific info into the app. I guess we will see. He also said that they will likely offer an upgrade option to current MB2 owners, where you can trade in your 2 for a discounted price on the 3. He also said the 2 will remain available as the MB "base model".

I hope this info is helpful to somebody besides me!

-Mickey

Back
Top Bottom