Magical Butter Device Makes Hassle Free CannaButter

I went to Magical Butter because physical disabilities finally made the crock pot too challenging. You are spot on about having 2 people work the MBM magic. I follow directions explicitly in using but MBM leaves one big Q. How much mj to use. I have 15 1/2 gal of nugs (GG4, Wiz, and Afghan Kush) and twice as many filled with trim. My last batch used 2 ounces of GG trim and a few grams of nugs. I'll bake and sample it today. I plan to increase the amount and perhaps form of cannabis-it's all cured now-to determine the perfect an mount of weed to be added. Since I have plenty of nug material and several pounds of decent trim to use i'm in a quandary. Any advice folks?

Just wanted to post that the people at Magical Butter have great customer service. My handle broke and without any problems they sent a new lower to me without any charge and with 3 day shipping.

As for straining I use a wire mesh strainer first then into the one provided I also save the ground herb and use it when cooking so there is no waste, when doing a brownie mix I just add a hunk of it for the butter in the mix and you cant tell the difference
I agree with those that say the straining (thru the MB gear) is a challenge to efficiency. I'll try the wire mesh strainer approach next time. To make 2 cups of canna butter I must use an extra 1/2 stick of that extra rich butter so I estimate my current waste at 15-20%. I grow much more than I need to medicate so I can experiment. I use 3 oz of good trim supplemented with a tsp or so of decarbed kief when I cook Supernatural Brownies. IMHO, MB could engineer a better straining system as an upgrade or add-on. But it works well otherwise. I give the process an extra hour, 3 in total. The recipe makes 24 extremely potent brownies.

Mr. Butter’s Magical Butter recipe is essential for every connoisseur’s cookbook. Magical Butter can be used instantly, or it can be kept stored in the fridge for months. We like to store ours using Ziploc Twist-n-loc because they are inexpensive and have screw on tops.

Quick Tips

When cooking with herbs it is widely recommended to use a process called Decarboxylation. MagicalButter has a decarb function built into the program sequence. Eliminating the smell and making it easy.

One full butter stick is half a cup. Most recipes for cookies/brownies made from a premix package will require a ½ cup of butter. Minimum recipe is for 4 sticks of butter 2 cups. There is no need to PREMELT the butter with the MB2. You have an MB2 if there is a temperature button and hour buttons. If you have an MB1 PREMELT your butter before pouring into the machine.

With MagicalButter’s commercial grade blender motor, you no longer have to grind your herbs. Simply place them into the machine, and MagicalButter will grind. With MagicalButter you are sure to capture all of your favorite botanical nutrients.

Unlike tradtional methods MagicalButter is specifically engineered to virtually eliminate all smells while in use. Be discreet, so your friends don’t steal your treats.

The patent pending design allows for water vapors to escape while keeping smells in. Slow-cookers trap vapors in, MagicalButter allows them to escape cooking off a lot of earthy flavor. MagicalButter has a nutty flavor, Eat To Treat®.

With MagicalButter’s integrated decarb feature the butter function lasts approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Ingredients

• 5-10 Butter Sticks
  • 1-2 Oz. of your Cannabis Buds/Trim
  • Food Storage Containers
  • Filter supplied with your MagicalButter Device
  • 1/2 Tablespoon of Soy Lecithin per stick*
  • MagicalButter in 3-Steps and a Car Wash

Pour butter into device, add your herb. (add Soy Lecithin)* DO NOT PREGRIND!

Press Temperature button select 160ºF. Now press 2 HOUR (Butter) button. After a short delay device will beep, LED lights turn on. There will be a series of beeps when cycle is complete.

Unplug at wall socket, remove head of device and pour slowly through the filter into your storage container.

Car Wash Clean: Rinse device do not submerge black plastic. Fill half way between min and max line with water. Add dish soap roughly the size of a quarter. Press the Clean Button. The faster you clean the device after using it the better.

Magical_Butter1.JPG

Order Your Very Own Magical Butter Device At MagicalButter.com!

I jsut got one of these and can never get the butter/oils and stone as i do on the stove top. I think your tempature settings are too low. 30 grams of week to 2 cups butter or coconut oil gave me nothing in this machine. When i did the same amounts of oil or butter with decarbed in my oven at 200F for 2 hrs it was awesome. I reached out to MBM for help but got no reply

They do make butter making very simple, BUT BEWARE!!! They make is sound so easy, just pour into the strainer bag into containers, what a joke, it comes out like a thin paste, and almost impossible to strain. There is a huge loss because of this. Nobody has an answer to strain this "paste"
We are going back to the slow cooker method and chalking it up to a huge waste of money.
I removed my mixer blade and open it and stir it like I did with slow cooker.
U are cor, this machine turns the oil and flower into a paste that puts way to much plant matter into the finished product.

They do make butter making very simple, BUT BEWARE!!! They make is sound so easy, just pour into the strainer bag into containers, what a joke, it comes out like a thin paste, and almost impossible to strain. There is a huge loss because of this. Nobody has an answer to strain this "paste"
We are going back to the slow cooker method and chalking it up to a huge waste of money.
If u remove mixing blade it's much better

Back
Top Bottom