Magical Butter Machine!

TheStonyRoller

Amazon prime was good to me this year! $50 off and it was delivered in under 24hrs :eek: now, if only they could get my harvest here that fast ;)
I’m particularly excited to make some killer magic coconut oil, as that’s my patients preferred treatment method. Anyone have any favorite recipes or experience with the MBM?
74394239-EE70-4AD2-B123-5F44200AF9C6.jpeg

I use mine to make butter and tincture for cco. Tried coconut oil didn't care for it. I know a lot of other people use it for a number of things though from baking to topicals.

My favorite use for magic butter this summer has been fried onions for burgers, sausages etc..

My only two tips, use clarified butter and order the finer strainer bag they have. The one they send with it is too coarse for the tincture, you still end up with quite a bit of plant material in the final product.

Good luck and enjoy :ganjamon:

I use mine to make butter and tincture for cco. Tried coconut oil didn't care for it. I know a lot of other people use it for a number of things though from baking to topicals.

My favorite use for magic butter this summer has been fried onions for burgers, sausages etc..

My only two tips, use clarified butter and order the finer strainer bag they have. The one they send with it is too coarse for the tincture, you still end up with quite a bit of plant material in the final product.

Good luck and enjoy :ganjamon:
Thanks for the pointers! I’m excited to give it a try :thanks:

I'll make coconut oil that I use in gummies (lime with a Sour Patch Kids coating), butter for Toll House cookies, and grapeseed oil for massage/topical oil.

Back
Top Bottom