Magical Butter Product Review

I have had this appliance ( ? ) for a few months now and have made many sticks of butter and some tincture. We covered up our friends and family with Christmas goodies .
It is extremely simple to use and when doubling the recommended quantity of shake , the results are excellent butter .:p
It is definitely well made and user friendly.
I would highly recommend .
Happy New Year.
PS. The noise , when mixing , is really not very loud to me.

I have been using my Magic Butter Machine for a couple of years now to make my CD oil and I do love it. It is very to clean and I didn't have to pay quite so much as the new price listed. But mine looks different than the picture. Mine has a separate temp selector and Time selector. I like it better this way. But that is just what I'm used to. It is quite loud when mixing so I just run it out in my garage. Very easy to clean and use. When done the product left over is ground very fine. I also bought the Decarb rubber tray which I don't use much anymore but it helps some on keeping the smell down. The only thing I don't like is the marketing on their web site is so obnoxious. And the Love glove is a bit much. But I just don't go to their site and my family gets a lot of miles out of making fun of the love glove.
Here is a pic of mine.

image_2020-12-30_101720.png

The glove, I thought, was a waste of money; I have this secret arcane item called an oven mitt . The same with the butter molds. I just just supermarket brand tupperware.

Yeah it is also if your hands aren't small it wont fit. But I do like having the maker though. It makes my job easer and less messy. I run my oil batches on the 130 degree's at 8 hours. And it works fine for CBD cream. I used to decarb before running this but since I'm not interested in the THC side of things I don't think their is any need to do the decarb anymore.

I have had this appliance ( ? ) for a few months now and have made many sticks of butter and some tincture. We covered up our friends and family with Christmas goodies .
It is extremely simple to use and when doubling the recommended quantity of shake , the results are excellent butter .:p
It is definitely well made and user friendly.
I would highly recommend .
Happy New Year.
PS. The noise , when mixing , is really not very loud to me.
What's your process for making tincture with this? I'm a bit confused

We followed the directions a couple times to rave reviews from friends.
This process finishes itself. No need to do anything else.
image.jpg
Do you have to decarb your cannabis? Or does the machine do it for you?

Do you have to decarb your cannabis? Or does the machine do it for you?
You might want to watch some youtube videos. In my experience it is so easy to use it is amazing. You do decarb your cannabis before making extracts. For butter you add clarified butter (or they have instructions for removing extra water and milk fats). For tincture you should cook it down before using. basically, you decarb your weed, put everything into the unit and push a few buttons and like magic it creates amazing extracts!

Tomorrow, I make trichome butter, using the sugar leaves I trimmed off of Betty and Wilma. Then I'll shop for the ingredients for gummies; I'll be using a recipe a friend sent me that uses coconut oil rather than alcohol for extracting the thc.

This will be my first time with my new MBM. My first one was lost during Hurricane Ida.

The butter-making went well. I tested about 2/3 a pat's worth and I felt the buzz from it. The whole thing is in the fridge with previously made butter.

I got too much magic butter.

I love mine. I stopped growing for a few years but I made 12 oz of canna oil. Two different times. Both sativa dominant genetics.

I don't get making butter etc. Put the oil into 00 capsules. Pop 2 or 3 and you're good. No fuss, no mess.

I made over 1000 caps. took a few years to eat it all. I believe my batches were 2.5ish OZ of buds. Grind em, decarb em, make some oil.

Mine came out stronger than .10 per capsule. I could only eat 3 caps or I'd get the sativa jitters.

Back
Top Bottom