Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup Magical Butter's peanut butter
- 16 ounces Sensual Chocolate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Blend sugar, peanut butter and salt In a stand mixer until mixture is firm (about 2 minutes) and set aside.
- Butter your molds.
- Slowly melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Then fill your molds Â½ full and use a spoon to pull chocolate up the sides.
- Cool in the refrigerator to firm up.
- Add peanut butter to fill almost to the top, leaving room for the top chocolate layer.
- Cool again for 5 minutes to get peanut butter firm.
- Melt more chocolate and pour chocolate topping into each cup.
- Cover with parchment paper.
- Set in refrigerator for 30-40 minutes until firm.
- Pop cups from their molds and eat.