Homemade Pistachio Butter
- Â½ cup of Magical Butter's oil
- 20 oz de-shelled pistachios
- ⅓ cup of Powdered Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup of local honey
- 1 cup of superfine sugar
- Put nuts into food processor.
- Pulse 15-20 times then turn on for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and agave nectar and let process for another 5 minutes, let rest for 5 minutes, then blend for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add oil, and process for another 5 minutes, let rest for 5 minutes, and repeat until creamy.
- Put into a tight-fitting jar or serving dish.