Key Lime Cookies
- 1/2 cup MagicalButter coconut oil
- 1/4 cup MagicalButter tincture
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced lime zest
- Preheat oven at 325ÂºF.
- Add the tincture,1/4 cup of sugar and key lime juice, and cook In a saute pan on medium heat until all of the alcohol cooks out (about 5 minutes), add Key Lime extract and lemon emulsion, mix,and set aside to cool.
- Cream (mix) coconut oil, sugar, egg and yolk in a stand mixer until it’s smooth in texture.
- Add lime zest, and mix for 30-45 seconds.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the flour, mix 1/3 of it at a time to the wet mix until all the flour has been added, and mix for 1 minute.
- With a teaspoon, make 1 inch balls and space them 1 inch apart on a cookie sheet.
- Place in the middle of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool and eat.