Kushie Tomato Soup & Gooey Grilled Cheese Croutons
- 6 tablespoons Magical Butter's coconut oil
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 5-8 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups chicken stock (preferably homemade)
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, preferably San Marzano
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- 1 tablespoon pink Himalayan salt
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan.
- Add the onions and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat and add to your MB2.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to your MB2 and close the top.
- Set the temperature at 160* F, then your time at 1 hour.
- Serve hot with grilled cheese croutons scattered on top.
- 4 tablespoons MCT oil
- 4 slices multi-grain country bread (remove crusts)
- 4 ounces boursin cheese
- 6-8 ounces grated Gruyere cheese
- 4 slices white American cheese
- Garlic salt and fresh ground pepper
- Butter both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook both sides of the bread on medium heat in a large saute pan, until both sides of are golden brown, and cheese is melted.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Cut into 1 square inch pieces.
- Place on top of your awesome tomato soup and Eat Up!!