Magical Mystery Clone Tour

It just occurred to me that since I built this RDWC system I've never used all six totes to finish out mature plants. That needs to be a goal. I have nine TS seeds left. If I pop them all maybe the heavens will open and the angels will sing and I'll get six females and three males. I'll grow them all out and pollinate some of the females for seeds. I keep hearing from friends that come over that the TS is a good mix of head and body without being too stoney. I prefer that they smoke the full sativas because it's funny to watch the nonstop stream of consciousness babble between them.

Nine TS plants in there? You better grease up that hazmat suit!
Just the girls in the flower room. The guys would have a seperate space to keep them from making all the girls preggers.

That would be bittersweet. I've got the space and the two RDWC systems but I'd really like a male to keep this cultivar going since it's as "rare as golden gopher balls" according to the breeder. LOL. I just need one male or one female and then I'm golden. :p

I've not added it all up and I'm not sure I want to know! Or to have to think that hard on a Sunday morning. LOL. Most of the components are inexpensive but they add up quickly. The most expensive items are a good linear air pump and quality air stones. The round flat stones suck, btw.

The guys would have a seperate space to keep them from making all the girls preggers.
This is why miss rider locks you up everynight?

The most expensive items are a good linear air pump and quality air stones. The round flat stones suck, btw.

Is there a size that works best? I grabbed a couple of the normal rod type ones, but was curious if (dare I ask) size matters?

@TheMadDabber, if you size your pump to be able to hit each coke can type airstone with a minimum of 10L/min you'll have the headroom to run without stressing the pump. Most linear air pumps have plenty of oomph to do the job. You can pick up a linear septic air pump locally, just make sure that whoever sells them also carries rebuilt kits because you'll need to change diaphragms every season and also as a backup in case you blow a diaphragm. Most of the coke can style stones do a decent job of creating small bubbles. The flat disc style works great at first but I've found that they always end up plugged and aren't worth the hassle of cleaning them.

They look amazing bro. About how much to diy a 4 site version of your system? Just the circulatory end, not lights, monitors etc...

Heres a ballpark cost for my 4 pod system. Its probably +/- 5% of actual.

4 - buckets $32
4 - netpots $16
20' -1 1/2 PVC $20
20' -3/4" PVC $15
2 - 1 1/2" valves $50
2 - 3/4" valves $30
8 - 1 1/2" PVC fittings $32
10 - 3/4" PVC fittings $30
1 - 1 1/2" PVC union $12
1 - 3/4" PVC union $ 10
1 - 40 L/Min Air Pump $102
20' - 1/4" air hose $7
1 - 550 GPH H20 Pump$65
1 - 70 L Res Bucket $20
4 - 6" Air Stones $28
4 - 3/4" Uniseals $17
4 - 1 1/2" Uniseals $20
1 - Tube Aquarium Silicone $12

That totals $518.

Reps to ya Mr. Scrog! And sounds good rider. I'm going to look into that pump

4 - buckets $32
4 - netpots $16
20' -1 1/2 PVC $20
20' -3/4" PVC $15
2 - 1 1/2" valves $50
2 - 3/4" valves $30
1 - 1 1/2" PVC union $12
1 - 3/4" PVC union $ 10
20' - 1/4" air hose $7
1 - 550 GPH H20 Pump$65
1 - 70 L Res Bucket $20
4 - 6" Air Stones $28
4 - 3/4" Uniseals $17
4 - 1 1/2" Uniseals $20

That totals $518.

Yep. OCD Accountant.

My environment is out of control. 85F days and 70F nights. I can't keep the heat down even with the portable AC unit on full blast. It's too damned hot here! We will see mid 90's tomorrow. The plants look like shit but I'm beyond worrying about them. The flowers look good and that's all I care about right now.

The MTPC is kicking ass again.

The TS looks like a nuclear holocaust survivor and the MTTS isn't far behind. At least the flowers seem to be getting fat and happy.

A TS bud getting all frosty.

Yeah no worries.... they're fine dude. kill a couple lights tomorrow or longer need be. Less light will suck less energy from the leaves. Less heat will help too. I'd come fan them in my xtra tall Walter white suit if I were closer!

Check to see that your ac vent doesn’t have any leaks, I had a giant tear in vent pipe and it was causing me to lose humidity like mad out of the cob tent and it took me a few days to figure it out. Only when I went in at lights off and saw the light crack shining in I knew what was up

4 - buckets $32
4 - netpots $16
20' -1 1/2 PVC $20
20' -3/4" PVC $15
2 - 1 1/2" valves $50
2 - 3/4" valves $30
1 - 1 1/2" PVC union $12
1 - 3/4" PVC union $ 10
20' - 1/4" air hose $7
1 - 550 GPH H20 Pump$65
1 - 70 L Res Bucket $20
4 - 6" Air Stones $28
4 - 3/4" Uniseals $17
4 - 1 1/2" Uniseals $20

That totals $518.
I managed to come in around 800 cause I was stupid and had to buy bulkheads and drill the holes wrong not once but twice. So be like SD not like OG :rofl:

Yeah no worries.... they're fine dude. kill a couple lights tomorrow or longer need be. Less light will suck less energy from the leaves. Less heat will help too. I'd come fan them in my xtra tall Walter white suit if I were closer!
It shouldn't hurt much at this point to dim the lights down a bit, right?

I'm running a DLI of 32 moles right now, already having dimmed down from 38 a few weeks ago. Some growers claim that higher light levels during the late stages of flowering cause the plant to use up the chlorophyll which makes it taste better, and we know that it also helps with the production of the "sunscreen" trichomes. There doesn't seem to be a solid consensus on optimal light levels for finishing a grow.

Back
Top Bottom