Magical Mystery Clone Tour

Thanks, Barstow. It should be decent but nowhere near the 6lbs I got from the previous three plants. The Thaibodian Skunk isn't a big producer, and I've been lazy and haven't done any cropping or culling to increase yield.

These red blips piss me off! How am I supposed to be the Master of my domain if I can't bend the environment to my will? Scotty, I need more power!

Lazy means visiting the grow every two weeks instead of every week ;).
Shedster, I visit at least twice a week... online. LOL. But I'm due for a visit to look at the trichomes. I'm ready to be done, clean things up, and plan the next grow in the fall.

You know you're a bad Plant Papa when you have to search to find your own journal. I finally made it to see the plants in person. I'm thinking a week, maybe two, and I'm taking them all down. The MT variants are looking like shit but the buds are doing well. The Thaibodian Skunk just looks like shit. And ya know what? I don't care. How's them apples for ya?

Yeah it'll trim up just fine bud.... they're looking fros-tayyyy

And sturges and Hawaii will be a great get away for the summer. Lucky bastard....

I could use a good butt plug, pass one this way please. LMAO
It has been brought to my attention that mailing even tiny samples is highly frowned upon by our Federal government. I'm too good looking and old to go to prison! LOL

Thats what my plants look like in October every fall outside lol. they look perfect to me bud.
A week or two before chop on his last grow:
503e6d11cce875a70a80bbee00a9682b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom