Magicbear's June 2020 Indoor Soil Grow

Magicbear

Plants--Crop King Gelato--Hybrid --Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
55% Indica 45% Sativa
Indoor tent 4'X4'X6'6"
Final pots--7 gal fabric
Soil Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Light 600 watt MH for Veg; 600 watt HPS for Flower
Intake fan for light 450 same for exhaust--Air cooled
Nutrients Fox Farm Trio GB,BB and TB
Great White root enhancer
6 gal humidifier
4 small circulating fans for air flo
Just 4 plants will fill my tent

Got my seeds Yesterday and put them in glass of Spring water to soak (15 hrs) at 2:30pm
This is according to Crop King style for germination. I been using this method for 2 years,
ever since my first grow April 2018. Not a rookie and not an expert!

:hookah: Love my Bong

I would if they have dropped. Sprouting is always my most tedious time and going back and forth on what to do lol. I only grow one plant at a time on a 600 watt so I have to be extra careful as I only pop one seed.

Nitro I usually start out with MH bulb at 50% and gradually increase as the plants
get their legs; that would be strong roots. Normally I start out in just a final pot
with no up pot but this time I am going with a medium size cup maybe until I top the
plants at around 19--21 days vegie then transfer to the 7gal a few days later. Before I have
used 3 gal 6 plants or 5 gal 4 plants. Mostly I have done autos. These are Fem Gelato

Have you noticed a growth difference with your MH at 50%? I did the same my current grow and I noticed a difference in growth. After about day 10 I said im going to 100% and noticed a huge difference in the way the plant acted. When you dim your ballast it takes away light spectrums as that is how it dims. It doesnt keep the same light spectrums as running on 100%. It may have been for me that my roots just exploded and so I saw faster growth but my girl did seem to do better on 100%. Ill just bite the energy cost in the future and run 100% the whole cycle. Come check out my current grow in my signature and drop a line so you can subscribe. Im growing CapN style and to my knowledge no one else on this site is growing. Its pretty cool.

Yea 2 will be perfect for a 4 x 4 tent. Its what i would run in the past and "upgraded" to 1 plant instead of 2. The yield does not change between 1 plant or 4 plants. With less plants your colas are just bigger and easier to trim. To me the quality is better growing bigger arm sized colas.

:nomo:
Yea 2 will be perfect for a 4 x 4 tent. Its what i would run in the past and "upgraded" to 1 plant instead of 2. The yield does not change between 1 plant or 4 plants. With less plants your colas are just bigger and easier to trim. To me the quality is better growing bigger arm sized colas.
I had one grow outside OG Kush//Amnesia Haze from CK. 3 plants got 7' Tall and
I got colas 17" long and pop can size.

Nitro I am doing 4 plant just 2 then 2 more after first 2 pop from soil repeat.:slide:
Holly crap got camera working.

Attachments

• 20200602_195205.jpg
    20200602_195205.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 20200604_101337.jpg
    20200604_101337.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 20200604_140500.jpg
    20200604_140500.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 145
Looking good! I hope you get some sprouts soon. I always plant directly into my rock wool after a 6-12 hour soak. I tried the paper towel method but didnt work so well. Had old seeds as well when I tried it.
people do crazy things with paper towel method; I just put them in the cuboard and
check them every 5 hrs or so and spray with Spring water. Always worked for me

Back
Top Bottom