Magnesium deficiency

deconfrost

To me it looking like a magnesium deficiency, Its hard to see the color i know... Its yellowing from lower branch and fan leafs are claws looking....

Nutes im using are in pic... Light is 600w dual spectrum running 400 in veg Temp is 28 max light on 15 lower light off.. Im also using b-52 in veg total ppm around 600

There aremagnesium in the nutes... Would this have to do with ph?magnesium uptake are reduced from 5.5 onward and to a looking out point as ph raised to 6? I usually let the ph raised to 6 before i drop it backed to around 5.2 it was find when i was using ionic growing and bloom but seem not so good with AN nutes this time around...

Just wondering would it be a much less amount of magnesium uptake than others causing this?

They were put in to bucket list wednesday so 8th dads today, they were feeding on 450 ppm ionic growing but Its all that was left and i ordered the AN nutes came yesterday and i charger the bucket over to sensi grow a + b and b552 they were growing rapidly tell i switched nutes yesterday and today Its like this...

Any input appreciated

Thanks
DSC_023411.JPG
DSC_023311.JPG
DSC_023113.JPG

No clues? It is now appearing to me as nutes burnt.... Tip of leaves are yellowing brown leaves are curling and dry... Roots have smaller amount brown stuff on them.... I washed the roots with quater strenght solution with ph 5.2 and washed the bucket and reduced solution at quater strenght and ph 5.2, my tap water is ph7 ppm 200 and after nutes, bud Candy, b-52 and voodoo juice all at quater strenght, the ppm is under 300 so under 100 ppm of nutes and booster added, should be ok at that, rather see them looking for food than too much :), about An hour or so gone by the leaves that were resting on the clay pebbles have lifted off little bit. At very least not laying on the clay pebbles, thanks god.... Leaves on smallest widow actually pointing upward... Hopefully all good from now on.

Yea i know Its very hard to see in pic with that bulb... It looking to be nutes burnt so far... Which could shows all sort of deficiency at early stage in bubble bucket i guess as there still lots of water and ph manipulation locks out certain nutes till it raised.... I should see in a day or 2 How they are doing.... If worst i should see when light comes on..... Hopefully Its a quick recovery.... Last harvest was far from full yield due to a lack of a heater and thanks to mother of nature she was too cold growth was greatly effected....

It looking in between nitrogen and magnesium very hard to tell, but it started to get a bit burnt Tips before it goes all yellowing, only 1 leaf went full yellow but that was already like that when i put them in, it fall of today, they dont seem to have gotten any worst, new growth are not very light green like they were the day before, some bigger leaves have the yellow fading back to green... Figure crossed

Another thing i checked was the softless of the leaves, they dont feel as dry as they were the day before and are wider, not as narrow especially noticeable in new grow they are wider, greener, looks like a recovery, again, finger crossed

Thanks Kingjohnc the ph chart is easier to read than the one i got...

successful recovery by the looks of it, I know the color of the light really mess things up, but you can clearly see the one on the left compare to last post, its getting greener :)

have a quick question, they are now under the bulb running at 400, when do you guys think 600 should be running?
they internudes are short even with the dual spectrum, I don't see any difference between using the dual spectrum or the CFL's

DSC_023210.JPG
DSC_023115.JPG
DSC_023313.JPG
DSC_023413.JPG
DSC_023510.JPG
DSC_023610.JPG
DSC_02376.JPG
DSC_02387.JPG

Back
Top Bottom