Magnum Detox Synthetic Urine

purplevirgo88

I live in Houston Texas. And recently I took a 38855N SAP 10-50 MDMA w/Nit pre-employment urine drug test. The lab I was sent to was Quest Diagnostics. I am an occassional smoker and i didnt want to risk doing a detox and still being negative so I used Magnum Detox sythetic urine. I wanted to know if anyone has used Magnum detox before, and if it has a pretty good success rate. Also, if anyone is familiar with the type of test i took and if syntheic urine is good with passing it.

Thanks! im a newbie to this fake urine thing lol

Magnum should work fine. Thats just a standard drug test with 50ng cutoff for cannabis.

Quick question.

I'm in Texas and picked up the 4 oz. of Magnum for my drug test soon.

It's a nonDOT 5 panel and it will be done at a Concentra.

How are my odds? I'm thoroughly panicked. I smoke for my anxiety to begin with haha.

It worked great. My results were negative, no suspicious findings. For best results make sure it isn't expired, you keep it out of the sun and when you go to take the test make sure the degree strip reads any number between 90-100. Anything lower or higher will result as a invalid test sample.

It worked great. My results were negative, no suspicious findings. For best results make sure it isn't expired, you keep it out of the sun and when you go to take the test make sure the degree strip reads any number between 90-100. Anything lower or higher will result as a invalid test sample.

I just got back from taking my test.

Dr. checked my nuts for hernia. If they would have done that BEFORE the piss test, I wold have been fucked.

Now it's just a waiting game...

I just got back from taking my test.

Dr. checked my nuts for hernia. If they would have done that BEFORE the piss test, I wold have been fucked.

Now it's just a waiting game...

Most of the time with me they did the physical first so I just moved the bottle to a pocket and then they have me redress and go to the drug testing room and I transfer the bottle back to my crotch while getting dressed. Doctors and nurses will levae the room while you're getting dressed or undressed.

Where do you find the expiration date? I can't seem to find it?

Back
Top Bottom