so its 2020 which is a crazy fuckd up year so far. Had to leave my old job here in dallas but luckily my friend put me on to a great job, got the job accepted the offer only thing is i have to take a drug test and background check. my only concern is for the urine sample i smoke everyday so i had to get synthetic urine i had to get magnum syntheic urine fetish pee in a yellow box. so the nurse guy didmt even cgeck the temp he marked it 90 to 100 degrees which is good but all the reviews im reading are saying magnum has a chance to fail you or the reviews just arent good can any one help me or maybe im just kinda panicking but its been a week and half since i took the test can anyone offer some advice?

so its 2020 which is a crazy fuckd up year so far. Had to leave my old job here in dallas but luckily my friend put me on to a great job, got the job accepted the offer only thing is i have to take a drug test and background check. my only concern is for the urine sample i smoke everyday so i had to get synthetic urine i had to get magnum syntheic urine fetish pee in a yellow box. so the nurse guy didmt even cgeck the temp he marked it 90 to 100 degrees which is good but all the reviews im reading are saying magnum has a chance to fail you or the reviews just arent good can any one help me or maybe im just kinda panicking but its been a week and half since i took the test can anyone offer some advice?
How did it go?

Back
Top Bottom