Magnus Growing Chemdawg Using Remo Nutes

Use bigger pots indoors and it should work well. The plants look like they may be getting too much nitrogen.
Oh sorry. I'm a ditz. You mean my current plants...

I am using Remo nutes and feeding them according to schedule. Any ideas what I should cut back on? Can I just check the labels and cut back on the ones with the most nitrogen? There are four solutions I am mixing together to administer nutes.

Blood meal will be a lot of nitrogen, maybe lower the amount your using.
I didnt understand you at first. I've got none of those listed ingredients in my current grow. Those additives are for the outside grow.

I'm just using Remo nutes inside.

Find a nutrient that looks to be mainly nitrogen and back off on that a little.
Perfect. Thanks so much. I'm a little baffled by these containers of nutrients and how you have to use four different bottles at a time. I'm used to throwing my ingredients into my pot and mixing it up and going from there!

It’s easy to get carried away with bottled nutes. At one time I had 2 milk crates filled with bottles. Lol
Dont worry. I have a out 30 bottles of different scent for use when I make soap.

Did I tell you all that I make handcrafted soap? I am trying to upload a few pics of my Soaps but seem to be unable. Trying to figure it out now. Will show some later if I have the chance. I think it was DrDoob who purchased some from me and could attest to the quality if what I make. And no. I am not trolling for new clients!

My sister made soaps and sold them at a local craft mall.
I've sold in those places. And big holiday craft fairs. And lots and lots of farmers markets. Now I'm currently only selling on Etsy in my shop there (search for Saepe Soaps and you will find my stuff), but once I move to Rocky Mountain House I will be selling in their farmers market as well as their summer Market on Main which happens on 3 town blocks right downtown. I would suspect they get mostly tourists at that market.

But I've sold in lots of places.

She made good money selling hers
I dont live close to any good venues at the moment. For the last 5 years I've been in Two Hills and the nearest farmers market is 45 minutes away. So that's aboutv20 bucks in gas plus the cost ofvthe table at 15 bucks. So that is $35 I have to make on my products before I even begin to make any profit and that doesnt take into account the cost of producing and packaging the soap.

This is not the best place to make money at soapmaking.

But I do teach sospmaking. Teaching is lucrative.

wondered before if i could make up a batch of super soil to use with inside plants and not have to feed them nutes as a result.
Absolutely you can! A few growers here do and i am heading back that way myself.
@Van Stank is one stellar proponent of indoor super soil growing and @bobrown14 as well :thumb:

They both do water-only grows, with the occasional aerated compost tea, and grow wonderful plants -to put it mildly!

Absolutely you can! A few growers here do and i am heading back that way myself.
@Van Stank is one stellar proponent of indoor super soil growing and @bobrown14 as well :thumb:

They both do water-only grows, with the occasional aerated compost tea, and grow wonderful plants -to put it mildly!
Thanks Amy. I've contacted one of them so far and will be reading his journals past.

All my best,
~Magnus

Yah testing is expensive, either at home or in a lab. One day I will get an oil tested but I’ve got growing equipment to buy first!

Mostly we (DIY oil makers around here) estimate based on numerous factors. We were all very pleased when Shed tested an oil and it came out almost exactly the strength (mg/ml) that his estimated calculations said it should be. We think the guesstimations are close enough for rock and roll!!

I am easily able to make a 1:1 CBD:THC and I am pretty confident it’s very close to that ratio.

HI Amy, first timer here.
Got my sides buds and good grade ethanol. Should I dilute the extraction with olive oil at the end?, if yes, any specific proportion?

Thanks in advance.

HI Amy, first timer here.
Hi Foxtrot! Welcome to 420 Mag :welcome:

I don’t use CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) or use ethanol extraction so I‘m unable to help with those specifics, sorry.

I do simple infusions straight into oil.

There are plenty of folks who can help you with that tho :thumb: The absolute best place to post your question is in SweetSue’s Cannabis oil study hall ... here

Don’t be put-off by the size Of the thread - just jump to the end/current page and post your questions.

Many folks who watch that thread will be able to help or point you to the right info :)

Hows it grown Magnus yes I am still following your journal. I don't have much experience with outdoor or soil growing. I am not one to try and give advise on something I don't know about. So I am just listening maybe I will learn something. Your plants are slowly looking better are you still planning to put them outside?.

If you move to Rocky I will be looking for the people selling soap at the markets and seeing if any of them respond to Magnus LOL. Did you get you soil mixed up?

Take care and grow on :thumb:

Hows it grown Magnus yes I am still following your journal. I don't have much experience with outdoor or soil growing. I am not one to try and give advise on something I don't know about. So I am just listening maybe I will learn something. Your plants are slowly looking better are you still planning to put them outside?.

If you move to Rocky I will be looking for the people selling soap at the markets and seeing if any of them respond to Magnus LOL. Did you get you soil mixed up?

Take care and grow on :thumb:
Hey OldSmokey! Was wondering where you were...

Yes I am still planning on thmransplanting them outside. It seems the sensible solution. Then I have some regular seeds coming that were crossed by another amature (I think) seed producer. Anyway more about them when they come.

I'm going to grow autos in my big planters and photos in these plastic totes I have just for this purpose. This way my photos (the plants you see above) wont grow so big that I cannot cover them on my own. And the photos...well, I dont have to cover them at all.

But you should come around more. My plants are still inside and consuming nutes so I could still use your expertise!

And then I will be starting the other photos that will be arriving soon. And they will all be indoor plants.

So there is still more to come that might interest you more than an outdoor grow...

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom