Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS 3000: Now Growing Original Genetics White Widows, Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush Clones & CBD Autos

Your plants are looking awesome. They definitely must be liking the new light!
Thanks, dude. I definitely think it's the new light doing all the work.

Looking great Magnus pruning is one of those questions where just about everybody will have a different answer. My approach is I do it very selectively and I probably leave a lot more on and most people do. But I have a use for all the buds on the plant big or small none go to waste.
That's kind of my attitude. Big or small, they each contribute to getting me high. Besides, whenever I buy commercially produced weed there are always lots of popcorn buds in those canisters.

I wait until 21 days of 12/12 then remove branches that don’t make it up to the canopy. I only remove what’s absolutely necessary
Thanks, Penny. That's very helpful.

Hi. Can someone please clue me in to what might be happening here. Do these barely yellowed tips mean the light is too strong and needs adjusting?

20201214_134231.jpg

If the light isnt too intense then what other problem could it be? I'd like to address it before it becomes this unwieldy mess of problems, if you know what I mean...

All my best,
~Magnus

Good morning, All.

Well, I am flipping my clones into flower beginning with tonight's dark cycle. I've been told that a good way of knowing whether to flip or not is to imagine your plants doubling in size. Well, once you reach that halfway point in height then it is time to flip them. Well, now seems about the right time.
20201219_094419.jpg

See? Once they are doubled in size then it will be around harvest time and I guess I dont want gargantuan trees in my closet. So here are the new CBD plants living it up in my closet.
20201219_094243.jpg

Though they look quite small they are abhout to receive nutes for flowering!

So all but my seedlings are flipping tonight. I cant wait for this batch to be done.

On another note, I am thinking about getting into breeding seeds. I want to breed my female and males from my Black Widow collection to produce more seeds. And I've been reading up on how to feminized seedling plants. I'm pretty psyched.

All my best,
~Magnus

Good morning, Vietnam!

(What a great film.)

I've got some pics today.

I have nothing to complain about. Last night was the clones' first night of 12/12. They are getting fairly big. I plan on taking clones from them in about three weeks time to perpetuate their presence in my tent.

So here are the clones this morning.

20201221_090833.jpg

The tallest is 26 inches tall and the smallest is 23 inches tall. Good size to go into flower with.

I've taken the CBD seedlings and given them a home to Veg in in one of my closets. I dont think my friend, Janice (who is currently living with me) is very pleased that I took over one of the few closets, but it is my home. That is what i had originally intended to do here, to set up some sort of perpetual grow if i can. Anyway, the seedlings are in there. Here is a pic (sorry bout the lighting).

20201221_092804.jpg

These, too, are looking pretty good, methinks.

So there you have it. My seedlings will stay in the closet until I'm ready to flower them and then move them to the tent, being sure that something else is coming up to flowering soon.

And I am definitely going to seed one of my White Widows into feminized seeds. I've been reading up on it and it doesnt seem so difficult. Famous last words, eh?

So if we dont touch base before the 25th, I wish you all all the best this coming holiday season and many happy moments in the year ahead. And thank you for following.

All my very best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom