Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS 3000: Now Growing Original Genetics White Widows, Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush Clones & CBD Autos

Wow.

Talk about stretching...
20201231_070325.jpg

These grrrrls? They stretch - a lot. Oh well, they should be done stretching in a day or so. But they are looking damned fine, dont you think?

I still dont know if my seedlings will revert to 28 hours of light again and pull themselves back into veg. I'm counting on them...

No pic of the seedlings today. Sorry.

All my best
~Magnus

I wonder if those should be in bigger pots! They're getting really big for the ones they're in.
I was already thinking so, too. I am waiting for the greenhouse nearby to open on Monday so I can buy some HP promix from them.

Anyone got any ideas why my seedlings went into flower? I explained it above. Just thought I'd better ask again if anyone might have a solution for them...

All my best,
~Magnus

Are you sure they are not autos?
Yes, I am sure. That was my first thought, but I double checked with the seed catalogue and the packaging to double check, but no mention anywhere of these being autos.

That’s weird then
Yrs, I double checked again with Crop King's website and there is no mention of them being autos.

I have decided not to fight nature but to let these plants continue flowering, despite how small they are, and to collect some good monster clones from them, probably later on this week. Later this week I will take clones from all my plants currently in production and them revert them to veg in the closet.

This is how I'm going to try working everything.

My plants still have approximately 8 weeks to flower left. If I were to start 20 plants in my closet, there is no way there would be room for them all within a very short space in time. So I will wait until my flowering plants still have only about 4 weeks to flower before they are ready. I think that cliset could handle 10 four week old plants, but not many much larger.

So once these plants are done flowering, I will have my new clones plus the CBD clones plus the ten Black Widow plants - approximately 20 plants in all, all on the same flowering schedule.

And gawd laughed at the old man's futile plans...

I’ll be watching those black widow closely.
I know you've got your eye on them, penny!

In fact, my own curiosity got the best of me and so todsy I dropped 3 of those Black Widow seeds into water to dosk for the next day or so.

The journey begins.

Heh hey heh.

:rofl: :yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl:

All my best,
~Magnus

I’ll be watching those black widow closely.
More and more I become obsessed in learning how to produce feminized seeds from one female plant using colloidal silver, which I have on hand.

I'm very intrigued with the idea of sacrificing one plant for a truckload of feminized, first generation (or would they be second generation even though the plant is impregnated by its hermied self???) seeds in hand.

So yes, I'm thinking of getting into some amature breeding with these Monochromatic Widows.

Technically they will be S1, the S1 behaves like an F2 in that it opens up 25% more recessive traits.
Penny, mind now referring me to some article in some journal that might just teach me what the hell you are talking about?

Remember, I said I was THINKING about diving into this.

Seriously, what is an S1 and an F2? I know they refer to specific types of generations, but know nothing apart from that.

Let me look for something that will make it easy to understand. F1 is First Filial generation between a male and female. F1 usually expresses dominate or co dominate genes. Usually you’ll see a ratio of 1:cheesygrinsmiley:1. One offspring is like the mother one is like the father and 3 will be a combination of the 2. All F1 offspring will possess recessive genes from each parent. When you cross a brother to sister youll
See a lot of recessive traits popping up in the F2 generation. S1 is first selfed generation and will recombine recessive trait like F2. A back cross is taking a plant and breeding it back to one of its parents. Daughter to father or more commonly son to mother.

Let me look for something that will make it easy to understand. F1 is First Filial generation between a male and female. F1 usually expresses dominate or co dominate genes. Usually you’ll see a ratio of 1:cheesygrinsmiley:1. One offspring is like the mother one is like the father and 3 will be a combination of the 2. All F1 offspring will possess recessive genes from each parent. When you cross a brother to sister youll
See a lot of recessive traits popping up in the F2 generation. S1 is first selfed generation and will recombine recessive trait like F2. A back cross is taking a plant and breeding it back to one of its parents. Daughter to father or more commonly son to mother.
That's all good info. Thanks.

Technically they will be S1, the S1 behaves like an F2 in that it opens up 25% more recessive traits.
Will this 25 % recessive traits be enough to radically change what I'm trying to breed? I'm trying to recreate extremely potent White Widow feminized seeds.

Back
Top Bottom