Magsters Indoor Grow Journal - Coco Peat - Not Sure What Strain This Is - 2018

magsteria

Hi!

Not sure how these journals go but I've already tried to grow before but to no avail as the plant died just before it went out getting out of the seed so any help would be greatly appreciated.

-I'm in the Philippines and I don't know if it's the weather or what ever but my seeds just dies randomly once it sprouts.
-The seed I got is just from the weed that I bought and saved them since I've read that they have long shelf life. They're about 1 month old now in my container.
-I have coco peat growing material
-Perlite
-Fertilizer (will add more details about this once I get home as I forgot the name and the XX-XX-XX thingy)
-A normal sized pot for growing I guess?

I just transferred to a different apartment and I'm really low-budgeted as of now but I'm planning on making a grow-box out of cardboard and aluminum foil with lights and airflow and whatever is needed to make this grow successful. Do you guys have any suggestions of what I can use or make out of this? (The apartment where I'll be transferring is safe on the inside so no worries about the smell)

I'll be posting pictures of what I currently have later once I get home (Typed this at my office)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Magster, I wouldn't use tin foil and if you do then use the dull side. Tin foil will act like a mirror and burn your plants. With coco you will want to water daily. Start off with a weak nutrient solution, your plant will let you know if it wants more nutrients. What are you using for light?

Oh dang!!!!!! Very good thing I posted this at the office. I already have a grow box set up back at home but I used the bright and shiny part as the reflector.
I'm really not sure of what the light is since I'm using the light bulb from my toilet room.

And quite frankly, this is where I'm at a loss, should I use a yellow colored CFL light bulb or a white colored one? Or maybe is there even a yellow/white colored CFL?
I can try to find one at a local store this weekend and I'll keep this journal posted.

EDIT: And how many watts should I use?
2nd EDIT: I'm planning on re-creating my brow box and I'm not sure of the dimension I should use for the next grow box. Can you also tell me the most appropriate dimension depending on what the wattage of the light is?

I'll check on those paints this weekend. I do apologize if I still haven't posted any pics. They are coming soon as I'm planning on what i would be using in terms of soil, fertilizer, lights, etc.

Anyway, I've checked on my local hardware store and I can only probably get a CFL white 24W. would that work?

I'm planning on making a maybe 3 foot tall grow box. would that work?
-I also got a timer for the lights so no problems there any more.

EDIT: Oh and If i'll be using an aluminum foil, do you have any suggestion of what kind of lighting i should use?

1st and 2nd pics are the same light.
Coco peat for growing medium plus;
Vermiculite

Not sure about the fertilizer though. Just picked it up somewhere. A 14-14-14 thingy

Of course. The aluminum foil that i have.

Also. Ive taken a picture of where i would place the grow box (still in progress and its kind of a shame to show it now. But generally, its about 3 feet tall and a 3x3 square type thingy

Would this work?
f88b6eec0b6f52daec4cca1de6273fdc.jpg
8a1f92bde8ebb83739849bfca9a46f79.jpg
398f9291d97f1b3e034a032db275e12d.jpg
fdb166cf47e8e3a67c064dc49a2af82f.jpg
b5c35b3663f081287decf081a35c16ed.jpg
b3567b5ed49f375206e6d5eb0cb91a60.jpg
d85ebae83ebaf0fff1e588e737808ea2.jpg
e5acbad4cac5d227a863c3ecb3b08cd4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom