Magsters Indoor Grow Journal - Coco Peat - Not Sure What Strain This Is - 2018

Hey guys!! Just a quick question. I've researched about coco and one thing i can say about it that have some facts i guess is that it holds calcium and kind of wants to hold on to it and the plant would really have a hard time getting it from them.

So i thought i can use eggshells for calcium. Most growers use calimagic or calmag or stuff like that but then again, im low budgeted. Having said that, i saw some calcium nitrate on a store thats pretty near. I also already have some epsom salt.

Anyway, do you think i should give it a go for the calcium nitrate from CRS?

Im not advertising or anything so please dont remove me here. i love it here and just trying to maximize my resources.

dude I live in the philippines too and was scanning your thread. Man you better get a carbon filter and a fan quick before flowering that's how people get caught here the smell. And don't tell anyone about your grow just post em here. You can order activated carbon from olx it is cheap then buy a cfm strong fan and attach it to your box it should be strong enough to create negative pressure. Keep it stealth broo people are getting killed.

dude I live in the philippines too and was scanning your thread. Man you better get a carbon filter and a fan quick before flowering that's how people get caught here the smell. And don't tell anyone about your grow just post em here. You can order activated carbon from olx it is cheap then buy a cfm strong fan and attach it to your box it should be strong enough to create negative pressure. Keep it stealth broo people are getting killed.
Thanks for the great advice brother!! Im planning on really taking it stealthy for now since i just transferred to a different appartment.

I dont think the smell could be an issue for now since im just starting. Nevertheless, i'll be sure to research what i can find in regard to masking up the smell as early as now so ill have options when the time comes.

Bro when that plant starts flowering it will stink up the entire block without carbon filters. Normal air fresheners like glade and lysol won't work. Better get that equipment before you reach the flowering stage. It won't smell during the vegetative stage.

Thanks for the great advice brother!! Im planning on really taking it stealthy for now since i just transferred to a different appartment.

I dont think the smell could be an issue for now since im just starting. Nevertheless, i'll be sure to research what i can find in regard to masking up the smell as early as now so ill have options when the time comes.

Here are a couple PHONE Pics to help ya navigate a bit

1st pic, the 3 bars at Top, Teddy referred to them as HAMBURGER
Click it

Menu Bar slides over for the Forums and stuffs
YOUR THREADS is ones YOU started
WATCHED THREADS is your old list of subscribed threads

If you scroll down to the Bottom you have MEDIA
YOUR MEDIA is where yo go to UPLOAD pics
Click the add media, then MEMBER GALLERIES, then upload pics. It will default to your galleries

I did notice on the Phone Upload ya can only tag one pic at a time to upload, Ill report that as a bug, be easier to tag as many as you want to upload

Hope this helps some my friend

Here are a couple PHONE Pics to help ya navigate a bit

1st pic, the 3 bars at Top, Teddy referred to them as HAMBURGER
Click it

Menu Bar slides over for the Forums and stuffs
YOUR THREADS is ones YOU started
WATCHED THREADS is your old list of subscribed threads

If you scroll down to the Bottom you have MEDIA
YOUR MEDIA is where yo go to UPLOAD pics
Click the add media, then MEMBER GALLERIES, then upload pics. It will default to your galleries

I did notice on the Phone Upload ya can only tag one pic at a time to upload, Ill report that as a bug, be easier to tag as many as you want to upload

Hope this helps some my friend

Hey man. Really appreciate the info!! Though im not sure if its my phone or what but its not giving me the option to upload pictures from my gallery and i can only use like real time pictures.

Thanks penny! Quick question btw. I got my hands on some pollen before to smoke it. Yeahhh.... We smoke pollens too in here. To add it into a joint or something. Anyway, it was a few months back but i still have some. So the question is, if i put it in my growbox, would it make my plant a male? I'm actually trying to have a male so that i'll have unlimited supply of seeds to experiment on.

Update!! Here she is right now!! Also, i've been watching/reading a lot of information about topping. So just wanted to ask if i can top the one popping out right now :/

The first 2 "complete" leaves is already showing so i just thought i can top it i guess? Is it safe?

Back
Top Bottom