Main stem splitting down the middle

datfatboi

It split a month ago ish while i was doing LST,

I put some plant glue (stuff to help it heal and protect it) it looks like it broke the "glue" since its growing, should i apply it again or is she gonna be fine now?

Im not exactly sure what that glue stuff is called in english....

IMG_20210619_203123.jpg

Looks pretty sealed up on the inside and if both branches are still growing well I'd say your good. I'd probably put something around the outside of the main stem to prevent it splitting further as those branches get heavier in flower. My 2 pence.

Looks pretty sealed up on the inside and if both branches are still growing well I'd say your good. I'd probably put something around the outside of the main stem to prevent it splitting further as those branches get heavier in flower. My 2 pence.
Ok! Tied a elastic string around it to support it, hopefully it holds! Those are my 2 main stems lol!

Ok don’t rely just on tape or the strength of that plant joint, but if you can add extra support to help each limb bear the weight - it will help. A bamboo stake or a piece of pipe just make sure it’s not bug infested or covered with soil, or ever see plant yo-yo’s, you could tie it from above using tent support poles or something in the grow room. Dont use sewing thread or fine wire that cuts into plant skin. next time when you top it leave a long stub sticking up even if the stub begins to die it will add strength

Back
Top Bottom