420 Magazine Background

Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Thread starter #2,841

Blew Hiller

That heat will slowly rise as well help to warm up the root zone. Honestly thats the main thing you are concerned with, your root temps. Keep them close to 70-75 and you are golden brother.
Agreed...not sure what I was thinking...anyway, glad to also have more light to grow MORE! :slide:

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018
Thread starter #2,843

Blew Hiller

More light is always a good thing!!
Our post office is slammed this time of year and, since we divert all of our deliveries there because of our shtty drive in the winter, sometimes means my postal boys are knee deep in packages and I have to wait a day till they get it sorted...which means sometimes I'll get a light fixture...and know that the light is yet to be sorted....doh! Got it set up and ready for the bulb, which i am going to try one more time before they close for the day. Heat mat installed (duh) and hopefully we will get where we need to be....

Thread starter #2,845

Blew Hiller

Well, I made another trip back to the PO and they had it for me...so I am up and running.

Took a while to heat and light up...thought I installed it wrong for a minute...
The universally accepted "hand feeling the heat" test....

Last edited:

Bode

Hiya BH,

That setup looks sweet. Should be plenty of heat and light for basements up here. Looking forward to this!

stoneotter

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

Bode

Nice job, BH. There's nothing that can help a grow as much as getting the environment dialed in. And it's sweet when you do!

Bode

Yeah, some of the hempy growers use that. I'll post a message in their journal. Thanks