420 Magazine Background

Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Thread starter #2,861

Blew Hiller

Temps are at 77-83F over last 48 hours so I think we're in business...

@HayStack got an observation/question...I needed to shift the CMH cord and disconnected the power cable. Reconnected 10-20 seconds later and...nothing. Thought I blew the bulb or similar...left it plugged in and checked it an hour later and it was on. Guessing either the ballast or the bulb won't restart when hot....

Last edited:

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018
Sounds like you are getting things dialed in there Blew! Should be a great show!

Thread starter #2,869

Blew Hiller

I am also running a 315 Watt CMH. I was wondering what distance from the canopy you have yours at? I am starting to find that around 20" - 24" seems to be a good distance but I'm still dialing it in.
Likewise, I am still moving it around but I am about same as you...24".

Thread starter #2,871

Blew Hiller

Hows the girls liking it?
Seems like they love it...I LST'd the bigger ones today to get some more light penetration. I'll grab some photos in the next few days. Overall, tent is much more grow friendly now...temps, RH (55%), and lighting are ideal.

Thread starter #2,872

Blew Hiller

Things good in the tent...overnight I closed the lower vent to see effect and it drove the RH from 55 to 82%...saw the drops on the tent wall as soon as I opened it...so I opened that lower vent again. Trained the Bloody Skunk and the Kush....

Last edited:

Van Stank

Van Stank

Hey Blew, just swinging by to do the Christmas wishes thing. Hope you and the family have a wonderful one this year. Merry Christmas Blew!

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
Hey blew know it's been a while. Havent been around the mag as much, but wanted to say your photo of the month entry looks beautiful, and I hope you're holiday season is a great one! I'll be in touch about a belated Christmas card here next month

Thread starter #2,880

Blew Hiller

Hey blew know it's been a while. Havent been around the mag as much, but wanted to say your photo of the month entry looks beautiful, and I hope you're holiday season is a great one! I'll be in touch about a belated Christmas card here next month
Merry Christmas Dabber!