Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Nice setup!
I am also running a 315 Watt CMH. I was wondering what distance from the canopy you have yours at? I am starting to find that around 20" - 24" seems to be a good distance but I'm still dialing it in.

I am also running a 315 Watt CMH. I was wondering what distance from the canopy you have yours at? I am starting to find that around 20" - 24" seems to be a good distance but I'm still dialing it in.
Likewise, I am still moving it around but I am about same as you...24".

Hows the girls liking it?
Seems like they love it...I LST'd the bigger ones today to get some more light penetration. I'll grab some photos in the next few days. Overall, tent is much more grow friendly now...temps, RH (55%), and lighting are ideal.

Things good in the tent...overnight I closed the lower vent to see effect and it drove the RH from 55 to 82%...saw the drops on the tent wall as soon as I opened it...so I opened that lower vent again. Trained the Bloody Skunk and the Kush....

Hey blew know it's been a while. Havent been around the mag as much, but wanted to say your photo of the month entry looks beautiful, and I hope you're holiday season is a great one! I'll be in touch about a belated Christmas card here next month

Hey blew know it's been a while. Havent been around the mag as much, but wanted to say your photo of the month entry looks beautiful, and I hope you're holiday season is a great one! I'll be in touch about a belated Christmas card here next month
Merry Christmas Dabber!

Merry Christmas BH. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Hey Blew, a bit late but Merry Christmas to you and the family.....hope you all had a great day!
We did...cold and clear and beautiful weather...kids got new bikes so they were able to give them a thrash over the frozen ground...porterhouse steaks over the fire which we later built into a bonfire with blankets. A day to remember.

Hope you and yours had a great first Christmas in the new house.

Back
Top Bottom