420 Magazine Background

Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Bode

Merry Christmas BH. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018 - Plant of the Year: 2018
Hey Blew, a bit late but Merry Christmas to you and the family.....hope you all had a great day!

Blew Hiller

Hey Blew, a bit late but Merry Christmas to you and the family.....hope you all had a great day!
We did...cold and clear and beautiful weather...kids got new bikes so they were able to give them a thrash over the frozen ground...porterhouse steaks over the fire which we later built into a bonfire with blankets. A day to remember.

Hope you and yours had a great first Christmas in the new house.

Blew Hiller

Did u harvest the kushberry??? If so, what did u think of it. Gracias
I did, but I also had to pull many of these early due to crazy high humidity in October....plus what I did pull I dried and vacuum packed and put it in the root cellar for a long cure. So I haven't tried it and can't really comment. All of the Stank Genetics were looking great up until the rot hit...

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Blew Hiller

I'll have to go check them out.
They definitely win the prize for most detailed/colorful descriptions of their strains. These are the ones I have from them and will be trying next summer....

Last edited:

Pennywise

Top Bottom