Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Very nice lady, Blew. That had to be an eye opener that early in the morning! Nice job.

Bloody black buds looking mighty fine there buddy! Yummy Congrats on your harvests. Good job well done.

I am trying to avoid getting into all the different applications....if I can set things up to be mechanically efficient (like spacing things so a breeze can move amongst them) then I prefer that route.

Horsetail fern tea started early in VEG - this is what the bio-dynamic farmers have been using for ever. It works. Since I started with it, no mold. I did run a plant recently that I did not foiler it (was away most of the grow) and at trim I threw out a few zips of the fattest buds.

In-laws here too for extended stay. Ours get to enjoy the sweet smell of cannabis terpines at lights out every day! lol.

I'd like to! She's purdy! Gotta wait for a slot to open....stinking plant limits are cramping our style!

New world problems. It's a chronic thing I'm thinking.

Na i aint grown that out bruh ive grown dark devil from sweet seeds though that was naughty!
I recall now looking at your DD, trying to buy it, it being sold old and I got the Bloody Skunk as an available option. :)

Horsetail fern tea started early in VEG
Foliar?
bio-dynamic farmers have been using for ever
We have several of those around here...might inquire...I lost interest in all that when a guy said he got up at midnight to pour milk in his soil...:rolleyes:

Fun Fact: same guy that "started" Bio-Dynamic also founder of Waldorf teaching.

Ahh there ya go then.
I recall now looking at your DD, trying to buy it, it being sold old and I got the Bloody Skunk as an available option. :)
Took down the Bloody Skunk today....sticky. I drove it to my house from the farm and on the way called my local hardware guy...asked him if he could pop out and answer a quick question...I pull up, honk, and he comes out...passenger window rolls down and he gets hit with a wave of fragrant goodness! Nice mood changer on a 5F Monday morning!

Damn blew! Thats some fire right there cuz

Foliar?

We have several of those around here...might inquire...I lost interest in all that when a guy said he got up at midnight to pour milk in his soil...:rolleyes:

Fun Fact: same guy that "started" Bio-Dynamic also founder of Waldorf teaching.
Yeah I am not getting up to do anything with the plant other than possibly smoke it LOL. No thanks.

Is that your outdoor crop?
I have several new Mandala Seeds strains I am going to try...this is one of them.

Also plan to successfully grow out the Stank Genetics that got bombarded with high RH this last summer...

Back
Top Bottom