Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

I screwed several batches curing this winter due to lack of monitoring on my part...I even had some new 62 Bovedas on the shelf but I was just trying something new...and failed...frustrating. With this years harvest i am going to try curing in 5-gallon buckets, lined with mylar, on their sides, and thinking of putting 2x 60gram Bovedas in each.
Have you seen a "Gamma Seal Lid" for the 5 gal buckets?

Have you seen a "Gamma Seal Lid" for the 5 gal buckets?
Oh yes....we use them in all sorts of applications. The best price I've found for them is HD and they deliver for free on orders over $45. I usually order buckets and gammas same time. The plan is to use them for the deep cure. I saw some fancy (expensive!) bucket with an electronic RH sensor and phone app (probably) and thought...that looks like a 5g bucket with a gamma lid on its side...which I figured makes sense with 2x big Boosts in there...except mine will cost about $12 all in.... :slide:

Highya BH,

How long is the flower time on Satori? I think she'll have enough time to become happy in her new home before the pistils appear. My "Mobsta" ladies (sativa's) are showing a swelling at the bud sites.
Looks like rain tomorrow! Very dry around here! Cheers

How long is the flower time on Satori? I think she'll have enough time to become happy in her new home before the pistils appear. My "Mobsta" ladies (sativa's) are showing a swelling at the bud sites.
Looks like rain tomorrow! Very dry around here! Cheers
It says 65-70 days flowering with an October harvest. She looks happy in her new pot...there were plenty of unused nutrients in there and the extra mass will hold more water, so it was a good move. I ended up cutting off the pot since the root ball was rock hard and I couldn't roll it off like younger plants.

Definitely looking forward to the rain to knock down all the dust!

Oh yes....we use them in all sorts of applications. The best price I've found for them is HD and they deliver for free on orders over $45. I usually order buckets and gammas same time. The plan is to use them for the deep cure. I saw some fancy (expensive!) bucket with an electronic RH sensor and phone app (probably) and thought...that looks like a 5g bucket with a gamma lid on its side...which I figured makes sense with 2x big Boosts in there...except mine will cost about $12 all in.... :slide:
That's the ticket! Pennywise put me onto them however I haven't used it yet.

Update for GH1/2/3: Everybody is clicking along and looking good. Culled the dude 8 Mile High this week, up-potted the newly confirmed Satori (backup) and planted her in the 25g pot. White Bhutanese is looking massive....might have to deal with here later but now I am more curious than concerned. Getting first rain tonight since July 12...

Highya BH,

I agree, WOW! That's a lot of green! They're all looking very nice, and big.

We just got finished with our rain storm. Lots of rain and thunder and lightning. Cheers

We got quite a bit of rain last night. The outdoor veggie garden sure is going to appreciate it! Glad you guys finally got some rain!
It's absolutely dumping here....like white-out, power-flickering, pouring!

I had 2x wheelbarrows at the farm with about 6" of water in them...out in the open, no runoff...made me look up the official rain accumulation....seems other Areas got up to 8" in 16 hours...daaaaaaammmmmn
View media item 1701900

I've been walking Daisy every 2 hrs and there are many puddles and soggy areas in the ground! Knocked a cannabis branch to the ground. I tied it back up. I think she'll be fine. Just a sign of the coming season. Cheers

I had 2x wheelbarrows at the farm with about 6" of water in them...out in the open, no runoff...made me look up the official rain accumulation....seems other Areas got up to 8" in 16 hours...daaaaaaammmmmn
View media item 1701900

Straight west of the blob over Bangor is me. Soggy here to but the rain stopped. Where's my paddle?

Hey Blew, your plants are becoming monsters in there :morenutes: You're gonna need a step ladder and a few extra hands come harvest.

Back
Top Bottom