Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Only 315 watts i think, I was eyeing one up at the hydro store.... his ballast was attached but I was amazed of how cool it was ... I know that not what you want to hear. I could lay my hand on it no problem
Well, I'll take what heat I can get and I could use the light. Even if I added another LED array, that would have probably given me enough heat (and light). This was a more affordable option with the opportunity to try another light source. For the price I paid for 200W of COBS I could have 2x of these CMH.

As far as electric, I meant difference in $....we are solar powered grid tried (net metering) so I am used to electric bills in the $30/month range.

I have had crazy high RH in the tent for the last week, probably due to the fact that I had it entirely enclosed w/o air exchange. This was mainly an attempt to retain heat, which hopefully will be remedied by the addition of the CMH. I opened the top vent and lower intake vent yesterday to get an overnight reading so I'll see it today when I setup the new light. Dropped 3x auto seeds yesterday...I'll detail when they pop.

Just got my Mandala genetics...overall they were very easy to deal with and received it within a week of shipping notification.

Mandala #1, Kalichakra, California Dream, and some freebie Satori. I might be tempted to run a few of these this winter...

Nice always nice when seeds arrive it’s like pulling the trigger should I or shouldn’t can I but but lol

Look like good seeds too.

Nice always nice when seeds arrive it’s like pulling the trigger should I or shouldn’t can I but but lol..Look like good seeds too.
@bobrown14 gave me the tip to try Mandala and I am looking forward to dropping them next summer. They were extremely helpful answering my questions over multiple e-mails, and then the ordering/delivery were a breeze.

@bobrown14 gave me the tip to try Mandala and I am looking forward to dropping them next summer. They were extremely helpful answering my questions over multiple e-mails, and then the ordering/delivery were a breeze.
Yes I can respect that .

Brown told me about in house genetics and buffalato oh my very nice high . One day I’ll be able to afford them lol

Congrats on the new light Blew. That should help with your temps.

I am running into temp issues in my basement, but I am running two tents and exchanging the air flow between the two tents and I am able to get my temps to around 77 (from 63-64 degrees of the ambient air temp down there).

Duggan got a snow melting mat that he is using in his grow area, says his mat brings his temps up to the 77 degree range. It doesn't draw a lot of watts so that might be a viable option for ya if the CMH doesn't work. Cheers brother.

Congrats on the new light Blew. That should help with your temps.

I am running into temp issues in my basement, but I am running two tents and exchanging the air flow between the two tents and I am able to get my temps to around 77 (from 63-64 degrees of the ambient air temp down there).

Duggan got a snow melting mat that he is using in his grow area, says his mat brings his temps up to the 77 degree range. It doesn't draw a lot of watts so that might be a viable option for ya if the CMH doesn't work. Cheers brother.
Good point...I never thought of adding my bigass germ mat...

That heat will slowly rise as well help to warm up the root zone. Honestly thats the main thing you are concerned with, your root temps. Keep them close to 70-75 and you are golden brother.

That heat will slowly rise as well help to warm up the root zone. Honestly thats the main thing you are concerned with, your root temps. Keep them close to 70-75 and you are golden brother.
Agreed...not sure what I was thinking...anyway, glad to also have more light to grow MORE! :slide:

More light is always a good thing!!
Our post office is slammed this time of year and, since we divert all of our deliveries there because of our shtty drive in the winter, sometimes means my postal boys are knee deep in packages and I have to wait a day till they get it sorted...which means sometimes I'll get a light fixture...and know that the light is yet to be sorted....doh! Got it set up and ready for the bulb, which i am going to try one more time before they close for the day. Heat mat installed (duh) and hopefully we will get where we need to be....

Back
Top Bottom