Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Well, I made another trip back to the PO and they had it for me...so I am up and running.

Took a while to heat and light up...thought I installed it wrong for a minute...
The universally accepted "hand feeling the heat" test....

Hiya BH,

That setup looks sweet. Should be plenty of heat and light for basements up here. Looking forward to this!

Nice job, BH. There's nothing that can help a grow as much as getting the environment dialed in. And it's sweet when you do!

Yeah, some of the hempy growers use that. I'll post a message in their journal. Thanks

Temps are at 77-83F over last 48 hours so I think we're in business...

@HayStack got an observation/question...I needed to shift the CMH cord and disconnected the power cable. Reconnected 10-20 seconds later and...nothing. Thought I blew the bulb or similar...left it plugged in and checked it an hour later and it was on. Guessing either the ballast or the bulb won't restart when hot....

@Itibitiguy another observation....the ballast is definitely cool to the touch, but the BULB cranks out some serious heat :cool:

So, not really sure of the advantage of a (detachable) ballast being out of the tent besides less clutter...

Back
Top Bottom