Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Hiya BH,

Ladies and girls are looking great. Might have enough time to get another round of indicas or autos. So, the cellar must be better than the greenhouse (and homemade grow area). Results so far are very nice! Cheers.

Ladies and girls are looking great. Might have enough time to get another round of indicas or autos. So, the cellar must be better than the greenhouse (and homemade grow area). Results so far are very nice! Cheers.

As you can see from above, the Cottage is very, very nice in the winter and it is easy to get spoiled. I like that I learned how to run them in the insulated Box in the GH last winter...means I could do it again if needed. The tent is bigger and allows me more plants and a serene setting as well. Couldn't ask for a better space...

Hiya BH, SO,

You guessed it. I was saying to Julie - We only get 1 day of sun per week, and it is'nt today. It's not quite that bad, but seems like it most winters. I think I need to get cutting wood for next year to take my mind of the low barometric pressure. Still trying to settle on what to put in the ground for next year's grow.

And you SO? Oh, I just started reading your journal of Nov 5, 2018. 43 pages already, but it's a long winter, lol.

Hiya BH, SO,

You guessed it. I was saying to Julie - We only get 1 day of sun per week, and it is'nt today. It's not quite that bad, but seems like it most winters. I think I need to get cutting wood for next year to take my mind of the low barometric pressure. Still trying to settle on what to put in the ground for next year's grow.

And you SO? Oh, I just started reading your journal of Nov 5, 2018. 43 pages already, but it's a long winter, lol.
We're enjoying our day a week too. Picking a small tree or two to take to help the grow. I'm changing places in the yard some.

Photo day! Bloody is starting to cloud up with scattered ambers...thinking 2-3 days now. Next gen coming along to replace the bloody and others as they get harvested....OG Kush and Berry Bombs (2x).

Something I've been pondering. Is there some way to shade outside photos so they think its time to flower?

Something like a plant in a box (like a greenhouse) but with a solid front and top that can be closed up to limit sunlight to 12 hours.

Back
Top Bottom