Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Highya BH,

I see your summer has been productive. All those buds and colas look so nice. My favorite looking is the white bhutanese. It is stacking very nice, as are all of your ladies!
I harvested a couple indicas before the rain. The first had 2 small instances of botrytis and the second had 3 instances. I've been using lactobacillus serum to spray on the plants. So, several leaves look like they had bud rot, and I think the lactobacillus stopped the spread. I'm attributing the low instance of botrytis partly to the better weather this summer, and partly to the lacto spray I've been making.
I hope you have a great harvest season, and good luck with getting BnB residents to help with trimming. Cheers

I see your summer has been productive. All those buds and colas look so nice. My favorite looking is the white bhutanese. It is stacking very nice, as are all of your ladies!
I harvested a couple indicas before the rain. The first had 2 small instances of botrytis and the second had 3 instances. I've been using lactobacillus serum to spray on the plants. So, several leaves look like they had bud rot, and I think the lactobacillus stopped the spread. I'm attributing the low instance of botrytis partly to the better weather this summer, and partly to the lacto spray I've been making.
I hope you have a great harvest season, and good luck with getting BnB residents to help with trimming. Cheers
Good to hear...I was wondering about you with this cold rain lately. I just watered all of them today and I see zero rot...which is pretty awesome. @bobrown14 steered me towards Mandala after the Rot Slaughter last fall, and I am super pleased with them overall. I saw some rot on the Cali Dream and the Fruitylicious, which is why they got harvested, but the rest are champs so far (and truth be told Mandala doesn't really advertise the Cali or Fruity as exceptionally rot resistant).

Doubt I'll be doing that AirBnB trimming session....but it was a fun thought :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha! No shit, right!? LoL

We were a frosty 72° when I woke up at 5am. LoL

I sure don't miss that cold though...

Hope you're well Blew, GH house looks phenomenal! Glad to see you've been able to dodge the rot this year.
:bravo:

Glad to see you've been able to dodge the rot this year.
Jinx! :rofl:

Just took down the DTF that had 2 little spots of rot...she was ready and I only found 2-3 spots... I wasn't taking any chances.

Jinx! :rofl:

Just took down the DTF that had 2 little spots of rot...she was ready and I only found 2-3 spots... I wasn't taking any chances.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahhhhh shit! My bad. LoL

That's why I lurk more than I talk!
:rofl:

DTF harvest and some ladder shots....

Highya BH,

We must have had a cold cell over us, as we had frost everywhere here. No bother.

Wow, that white Bhutanese! My Debo Skunk indicas looked like them. They are awesome looking!

I did have more botrytis than I thought, but not much more. Found some on the sativa's also. Tomorrow I'm starting to harvest the 2 sativas (taking the top half from one) because they have a lot of amber trichomes in places. Looking forward to trying the Mobster strain.

Good luck with your harvest season! Cheers

Man that W.B. is a beautiful lady blew! Congrats on the DTF harvest! Will be anxiously awaiting thoughts on her once you have her in jars!

Glad i stopped over here today. Made me take a look at the weather forecast and :eek:. Showing a low of 31 tomorrow. I Have some girls outside that I will either need to harvest or bring indoors. Only one, maybe two, of them will be smoked, so I need to give them a good look over for the rot. The others are all going to topicals so I am not as worried. One of the two that has survived whatever killed off my garden is a DTF and I am hoping that one is going be good!

The other one is the Sour Angel and she has been looking amazing (accept for all the little pine-needles and leaf particles that get stuck down in all the buds) and is a frost machine. I don't think she's quite ready so I am thinking I might bring her into the basement for the next 2 cold nights (only getting mid 40s but raining tonight so they are gonna have to deal with it) and then try to get a few more days as its supposed to warm up some. She smells insanely good.

Have a great night Blew! Best to you and the family brother!

Man that W.B. is a beautiful lady blew!
Yeah, I like that pic I shot yesterday...reminds me of an old Japanese tsunami painting....like it wants to eat something!
I am thinking I might bring her into the basement for the next 2 cold nights
I'm guessing she isn't in a 25+gallon pot :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom