Maine Outdoor Grow 2018

Bails231

420 Member
Greetings,

I figured I have been on this site for a few years creeping most of the threads and always looking for new tips and other growers experiences. Now that I feel a little more comfortable with the hobby I am going to try and do something small and try to help even just one grower. I have been indoor growing for a few years with different variations of success. I have succeeded in growing under HPS and one tent with no veg plants on stand by. I have since evolved to a flower room and a veg room, RO unit, LED lights from Mars Hydro and a light rail where I end up having more problems than when I just kept it simple with basic shit. All that aside I have always wanted to take notes of what I do to each plant and never seem to get around to it. Maybe with this journal I can look back at where and hows and seek advice from others. Or maybe ill suck at updating just like I do with my notes. Either way some fellow Mainer participation would be awesome or anyone with tips/pointers.

Here are some Photos of adoption day 1 and 2 with these clones I pulled out of a family members collection. The strains are Super Big Bud and some Maui Wowie. I have no idea how exact this collection was so really I am just shooting in the dark because I love just watching them grow. I also started some seeds that I had lying around, they were not by any means the stuff some people are getting out of seed banks. Pretty much just handy down seeds. No idea what ill get there either.

Ill be using some different types of products and will try to document the majority of them, But what I foresee...

Fox Farms- Grow Big
Black gold peat moss
Fox farms ocean forest- soil
Lovely well water non PH'd just straight out the well
Sun
IMG_0719.jpg
IMG_0735.JPG

A grow journal is a great idea...keeping track of dates and my mistakes makes it valuable and a major reason why I keep up with it. I post all my mistakes and I usually get some really smart solutions from others that have done the same.

One thing I can offer is the spacing of those plants above is pretty close....you can easily have them 3 feet apart and they will still grow into each other.

:goodluck:

A grow journal is a great idea...keeping track of dates and my mistakes makes it valuable and a major reason why I keep up with it. I post all my mistakes and I usually get some really smart solutions from others that have done the same.

One thing I can offer is the spacing of those plants above is pretty close....you can easily have them 3 feet apart and they will still grow into each other.

:goodluck:

Thanks bud, the plants above that are just part of the normal veggie garden. The clones were just there catching some rays.

Transferred some of the clones into some bigger plastic pots I had around the house from other landscaping/ veggie projects. Used some compost that I had on the back side of the property that was mixed with cheapo generic soil from around the house.

Also you can see a seedling that did really well germinating and taking to the outdoor life.
IMG_0795.jpg

After the plastic pots and some more good luck with Germinating I pulled out some cloth bags and used a mix of Black Gold, Home Depot soil, and some compost to fill the 7 gallon bags. Trying to keep it simple and inexpensive. I think these photos show some good progress of growth. Also note at this time I am able to keep these plants portable, so incase the need i can drive them to the back side of the property away from non cannabis lovers.

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0829.JPG

Back
Top Bottom