Mainline

Cannaconnect

Hello everyone. Look at the 8 cola mainlined. I topped the 3rd node and took off all growth. Then I waited till 3 nodes and topped again. Then I got 4 new colas and cut the growth sites and KEPT the big leaves on. Then I topped again right after second node to get 8 colas. And now I took off all leaves below accept the ones that are beside the newest growth tips.
Now I want to stay at 8 colas and want to know should I keep cutting off the growth sites and keep some leaves on for a bit?
Or just leave them now and grow what comes out.
Mind you, I want to have thick buds.
Please let me know what you guys think and know.
Thank you

847A2077-65D0-4DFD-8801-4AE58BF70387.jpeg

D8C8779B-392E-4B88-A489-71FB6CAEC201.jpeg

I'm curious, how many days old is that plant?

I think you have done this before, looks healthy, looking forward to some updates on this little lady.

Hello everyone. Look at the 8 cola mainlined. I topped the 3rd node and took off all growth. Then I waited till 3 nodes and topped again. Then I got 4 new colas and cut the growth sites and KEPT the big leaves on. Then I topped again right after second node to get 8 colas. And now I took off all leaves below accept the ones that are beside the newest growth tips.
Now I want to stay at 8 colas and want to know should I keep cutting off the growth sites and keep some leaves on for a bit?
Or just leave them now and grow what comes out.
Mind you, I want to have thick buds.
Thank you

847A2077-65D0-4DFD-8801-4AE58BF70387.jpeg

D8C8779B-392E-4B88-A489-71FB6CAEC201.jpeg
About 10 weeks old

I wouldn’t keep cutting off new growth! When we quad line the plants the typical main cola gets divided among the rest of the buds. Same as topping it splits the cola. Also stress is a factor and the plant might throw bananas.

About 10 weeks old
Good morning is this an auto or a photo? And you asked if you should keep removing....the answer is no.....PLEEEAAASSSSEEE. ...your removing valuable solar panels that are needed to feed the plant. And you said she's 10 weeks old...imo she's very small for 10 weeks.....I would suggest let her grow and see where your at.

Light and love, good luck growmie

I must point out that it does look like you have done this before, and I am in no way saying your wrong or the method is wrong....just going off "Please let me know what you guys think and know"

There are quite a few people here, who will frown at you for Defol, and mainlining (we still love you guys), then there's us, who like to experiment, and chop our plant to make 8 colas! x'D

I do agree with some others here though, if you go too far with this technique you will most likely herm the plant, but how far is too far, only one way to find out?

There are quite a few people here, who will frown at you for Defol, and mainlining (we still love you guys), then there's us, who like to experiment, and chop our plant to make 8 colas! x'D

I do agree with some others here though, if you go too far with this technique you will most likely herm the plant, but how far is too far, only one way to find out?
How far did you take it ever?

Back
Top Bottom