Make me laugh

Happy Kitty

I know everyone has at least one great story related to smoking marijuana.

Let's hear some funny or unusual stories about yourself and smoking marijuana. Be it funny or amazing, let's hear it.

I don't think I have just one surprising story. But here's one...

Me and a friend are heading to Las Vegas from San Diego. We'd both just turned 21 and were ready to party in Las Vegas.

It was the 1970's... I had a beautiful 76' Trans Am, and we thought we were really something. Then along comes another Trans Am pulls alongside us like he wants to race. We're already hauling butt, but I knew I could take him. :smokin:

So... instead of racing, my friend, the big flirt, says "Give me a joint, give me a joint!". So I give her a joint and she looks at the guys and pretends to toke the joint. So then the guy in the other car holds up a joint. Then she says " Give me the bag". We were so proud that we managed to cop an ounce of good smoke. So she waves the bag at them. The guy laughs, his friend leans over towards us with a briefcase full!!! My friend looks at me , then looks at them , rolls down the window, and yells "Pull over!!!!!"

We took the exit at the rest area, pulled in the back, and proceeded to smoke ourselves silly. They generously gave us what was probably a half ounce, and then we went our own ways. In fact, we got so stoned we missed our turn and didnt even realize it for about 20 miles.

Remember, this all happened at night, speeding down a freeway. Even though I moved away, all three are still friends.

Good times, good times..

Peace and happiness:rollit:

one of my first times being really high, when I was younger, we walked and walked and walked some more, me n 3 friends in a straight line hardly even talking to eachother, we met up with some other ppl going to a party and we decided to take a shortcut through a subdivision in the process of being built and the land flattened....nehow as we were walking for a reason still unknown to me i stopped walking n just stood there my best friend walked a few more steps then stopped to look at me and the remaining people all fell knee deep into a mudhole lol....the girls were so pissed at me cuz i couldnt stop laughin and they thought i new the hole was there where infact i didnt....i was laughn at the irony of the situation but noone could understand what happened other than my best buddy

ok so a few years ago, me and my close knit group of friends/smoking buds are doing what we do, smoking and hanging out at one of they're houses, which at the time because of previous conflicts had a reputation of being a drug house which it was NOT when one day our friend sara brings her "co-worker" over. His name was Matt and he was pretty cool but none of us knew him except our friend sara, so he started hanging out with us kinda regularly, but we had not smoked with him because he was just a little bit sketchy, and at one point or another over a course of a few weeks we had all said and convinced ourselves he was a narc. so after a few weeks of hiding our activities when he was around he pulls out some weed, some really really good shit, but just a little of it. we all declined smoking it lol and he left, later that day we all gathered and we're like "that dude is so a narc", he infiltrated , spied, and now is tryna get us to smoke with him so we will get busted, we didnt know what to do, confront him or ignore him, so one day we are all sitting around smoking and Matt comes over and pulls out weed and packs up a pipe, there was an awkward silence in the room and one of my more out spoken friends flat out says, "dude are you a narc??", right away he was like wtf NO, and says you think im a narc that hurts, after a few minutes of talk we all admit to thinking he is a narc lol, and he promises he's not so we smoke lol, and we smoke again the next day and the next day, and now 3 years down the road, my friends all deny that they ever thought he was a narc because he is now one of all of ours best friends. and he still always has the best bud!

Straight or stoned, I usually go into laughter in a not too serious car accident. Just prior, everything slows down for me, even when I'm a passenger, but some of the looks in peoples eyes and on their faces cracks me up. This can happen a lot when driving cross country in woods. One time not stoned, in the army in Germany, I was driving a deuce and a half with about 18 ground pounders in back and a young 2nd Lt in front with me. He told me to go over there. We were given note pads which they had to sign for us when we had to obey their "legal orders" against our judgement. Well, snow had filled in this minor valley, and off we went! Wham bam! Down in a snowbank, which might have saved our buts. I didn't have a scratch, just sore ribs trying to keep from laughing. Those were some banged up troopers who had to get carted away in field ambulances and a red faced shavetail. And I got to stay indoors out of the cold for about a week.

I was riding in back seat riding with my buddy's, smoking a joint driving down backroads doing about 55mph, he dropped the joint, forgot he was driving, I looked up and yelled "road"! He tried to get swerve back on road and we ended up rolling his car, Luckily neither of us got hurt, except for car was not drivable. About 10 min later a truck pulld up and this lady says I have room for 1 if someone wants a ride back in town so we could get help. Well that was me, as I was getting ride back into town the lady says "How much you guys smoke" I said "don't know what your talking about" at that point she said, I'm not dumb, "I am a Drug counselor" I was trippin balls all the to town.

When I was a young buck, my best friend (at the time) convinced me to try to roll a joint for the first time. Lol! So, I proceeded to roll without knowing what I was doing in the papers that have that wire in them. We decided to smoke it in my new car that night. I drive to a place not occupied by police and light it up. The first thing that happened was the paper catching on fire and spilling the weed all over me and every crevice that you could possibly imagine. It eventually burnt to a spot where we could smoke so we proceeded to do so. Really high now, I turn a corner and see this really bright light in my back window. I though "OH POOP" I musta pulled out in front of another car. But I looked again and there was no one there. We are both freaked out now, cause we both saw the light, but didn't see any car. Next we went to Krispy Cream still freaked! We thought it might make things better. So we're coming out of the store, and my friend is lagging a little behind, so I turn around just in time to see this gigantasaur moth the size of her head fly right into her face! I told her we should just go home, cause some kinda bad omen in occurring. We eat our donuts outside leaning against the trunk of my car and come to find out the trunk was open. So that light we saw that was soooooo bright was just the stupid trunk light that came on as I was speeding to get onto the road.

That was too funny!:rofl:

and you had to mention KrispyKreme...:smokin:

Back to the 70's again...My family had just returned from Japan and we moved to a new town. I didn't know anyone that smoked. After a few months my brother got lucky to find someone nice enough to turn us on to about two joints worth of dirtweed.

I roll up the joints, and off we go...down some dark country road. After smoking the first one, we had quite a buzz. Then we decided to smoke the last one. My brother takes the joint and lights it. It flared up just a little because of the twisted paper. He hollers, cracks the window and throws the joint out.

I come to a stop in the middle of the road and just look at him. I asked him why he did that, and he told me he thought there was a firecracker in it. Huh? I yelled "I rolled it!!" I couldn't believe what just happened.

We made a u-turn, pulled over and tried to find that precious joint laying somewhere in the darkness. Of course we never found it.

I drove back to town, shaking my head.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

I have lots of stories but im trying to remember the 'laughable' ones.

damn stoner memory....

here's an 'ok' one:

I was smoking weed with a group of close friends in high school at one of their houses. We were all pretty toasted as we just about used every method to smoke marijuana. I loaded a bowl and it was passed around. When it was my turn, something turned off in my brain, i don't know. Maybe a synapse misfired in my brain or something. I went to light the bowl and it lit but I dropped the pipe. The weed landed on my shirt and started burning. Everyone in the group was saying "dude, your shirt!" "look down!" but I didn't think i heard them at the time. Only when I sobered up did I realized that they said that. MY DUMB ASS saw the smoke from the weed burning on my shirt and I crane my head and neck down (like a turtle does, going into it's shell) and stretch my lips to the burning bud on my shirt and start to suck the air around it, trying to get a hit.

:clap:

lol, now thats funny! :rofl:

Thanks for the laugh...

Peace and laughter:rollit:

Yeah, I have been known to be dumb while stoned :)

Good stories! I have one that I told before but due to a few posting regulations that I broke it was removed - here is the 'clean' version:-

I was with two friends and it was halloween. Halloween is not celebrated here but we thought we would dress up just for the hell of it. So we were all gothed out in black with our faces painted and what not lookin like we were on the way to a Marilyn Manson concert or something - not something which is seen as 'normal' here in the first place when we hear that there is a party down the street - so we decide to gatecrash it. Before we leave I throw almost 2.5 ounces of regs into a curry powderizer and ground it into fine powder and mixed it into some plain yoghurt. I was young and dumb and began eating the greeny brown mixture that tasted like it was soil flavor or something like a starving fool - only when I was half way through the tub my one friend cottoned on and also started eating some. The third dude just shook his head and said 'lets go!'. So we walked down the street and ended up at the 'party' which turned out to be a christian youth group! They invited us in anyway and were like 'do you believe in Jesus' and stuff - we were so stunned by our lack of judgement we just sad 'yes' and went in. I began trippin balls by now and was very keen to join in hide and seek with the kids that were playing it there - my one friend that had a few spoon fulls, Kirk, was also quite keen and was looking back at me and then at our friend Chris to reason out this seemingly brilliant plan I had devised with but Chris was not in any mood by this stage and almost carried me outa there kicking and screaming protests shaking his head repeating 'no no NO DUDE!' I had just been issued with a plate of braii(bbq) meat they had going and was not leaving it for the life of me as it was tasting sooo heavenly so I put the meat in my back pocket of my jeans and followed him down the street. I was soo high I could'nt walk straight so I was was bouncing between the shoulders of my two mates singing 'endless love' at the top of my lungs and pulling out copious amounts of steak from my back pocket and grazing it - I must have looked like I had some serious fucking issues to anyone passing by! I then passed out in front of 'Scream' on the couch and my mom was worried so my mates told her I had eaten too much ice-cream! She did'nt ask me anything the next day so it was probably easier for her to just accept the story! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry I didn't see this sooner Brad, but thanks for the laugh.

I have a few more of my own, but hopefully someone else has a few, too.

Peace and good buds:rollit:

my family had just relocated from central to northern cali and because the high school where they wanted to enroll me was full of shit, they made me finish out my sophomore year in continuation school....okay, BEST THING EVER. i became friends with a bunch of tokers....so one day, at lunch, i smoked a joint with them....well the buds must have been straight up dank shit cuz i can remember i was higher than giraffe pussy.....so, it's time to go back to class and those of us who toked @ lunch proceed to return to class high....the only thing i remember is sitting in class trying to stay focused (imagine that!) while trying not to laugh at nothing.....next thing u know, my friend starts laughing hysterically to the point where she falls out of her chair and onto the floor. that was all she wrote......

I have lots of stories but im trying to remember the 'laughable' ones.

damn stoner memory....

here's an 'ok' one:

I was smoking weed with a group of close friends in high school at one of their houses. We were all pretty toasted as we just about used every method to smoke marijuana. I loaded a bowl and it was passed around. When it was my turn, something turned off in my brain, i don't know. Maybe a synapse misfired in my brain or something. I went to light the bowl and it lit but I dropped the pipe. The weed landed on my shirt and started burning. Everyone in the group was saying "dude, your shirt!" "look down!" but I didn't think i heard them at the time. Only when I sobered up did I realized that they said that. MY DUMB ASS saw the smoke from the weed burning on my shirt and I crane my head and neck down (like a turtle does, going into it's shell) and stretch my lips to the burning bud on my shirt and start to suck the air around it, trying to get a hit.

:clap:

ok - now THAT was funny!!!!!!:biglaugh:

I made a batch of cookies :yummy: ( medicated for sure ) and my wife has never had marijuana , Well she got hold of half a cookie and brother she was wired for 2 days and I felt so bad for her . She told me never give those cookies to people that don't do marijuana and she thought she was going to die . I explained to her that no one has ever died from marijuana alone . So now if she gets out of line I tell her I will get some spiced up foods , Just kidding of course . Hope you all enjoyed , Happily married 25 years . :peace:

Omg!!:rofl:

I love this thread..I an relate to each of those stories. I'm sure a lot of other people are nodding their heads, too. Thanks Shaggy, Jai, Med for the laughs.:clap:

Next?:smokin:

*bump*

Was down in San Jose, C.R. a long time ago and ran into an old buddy from Chi, who had not done any weed in a long time. He was with a business partner who had rented a car. Well, we toked up full blast and he get hungary, says he know just the resturant to go to, and borrows his partners rented car. It was back when cyalume lightsticks first became widely available, and I had a bunch for fishing. So we took off looking for this resturant(we never did find it) We got lost a few times, and he had broken one of the lights in his pants pocket which was lightweight seersucker, and it glowed through like a green phallis. I was cracking up when he would stop and knock on someones door asking directions. He was so blitzed, we ended up driving down the narrow gauge railroad tracks that led to Puerto Limon. We finally got off before we met any trains but that car was really shot to hell. If they can't take a joke--- --!

Back
Top Bottom