Making a gravity bong!

BudSmoker

How to Make a Gravity/Bucket Bong

Step 1:
Gather materials. You will need 1 (2 liter or 3 liter) soda bottle(or if you're brave enough, try a 1 gallon milk jug), 1 bucket(it can be any size, as long as it's not smaller than the bottle), 1 bowl for metal pipe(socket will work but it's a bit tricky to attach), 1 metal mesh screen, 1 electric drill or small knife.

Step 2:
Take the bottle and cut the bottom few inches off. Cut it right before it starts to dome, so it's just a flat hole on the bottom.

Step 3:
Take the cap off of the bottle and make a small hole in the center of the cap. This can be quite difficult if you don't have a drill, but you can usually penetrate it by CAREFULLY twisting with a small knife while applying pressure to the cap. Make the hole a tiny bit bigger than the threaded section on the bowl, then just shove the bowl in. The little ring above the threads act as a notch and holds the bowl tightly in place. Oh, and of course you need to make sure you drop the screen into the bowl too.

Step 4:
The bong itself is now complete, but if you are unfamiliar with gravity bongs you may be wondering how it works. I'll quickly walk you through the mechanism. Fill the bucket up with water up to about 3 or 4 inches from the mouth of the bottle. Take the cap off and rest the bottle inside the water filled bucket. Fill the bowl with herb and replace the cap. Light the bowl and slowly pull up on the bottle. The suction should fill the chamber up with smoke. Just BE CAREFUL! Make sure you DO NOT pull the bottle all the way out of the water or all the smoke will be wasted. Remove the cap and place your lips on the mouth of the bottle. Quickly push down on the bottle and inhale. If done properly, all the smoke will rush into your lungs. Prepare to cough your ass off! The bowl will likely be cashed after the first hit, but whoever got that hit will be nice and blown. Quick warning, do not push down on the bottle while weed is in the bowl or it will fly in the air and into the water. I think that about covers it. Happy toking!

enjoy.. cause ur gonna be stoned..

You can take a glass bottle, preferably soby. And pop a small hole on the side of the bottle right above where the bottom is and fill it with water. Get your bowl for the top and put it on. Cover the hole when the water is in it so it stays as full as possible. Light the bowl and let the hole go. This will "suck" the smoke into the bottle, it will displace the water. Now open the top and inhale. This for surely fucks you up!

There is a point on the edge you can hit and break out. If you do it right you can get a nice small hole.

The way i make my gravity is my trade mark.... you dont cut the buttom off you cut holes on the buttom of all 4 lil studs on the buttom. Doing this the bottle get's completely filled up all the way resulting in more smoke to cough out. Cutting the buttom only takes away some space for some smoke so cutting at the buttom is more effcient. Also i recommend getting a bong stem and taking the cap from a 9 liter or any other bottle and get a knife then burn the cap in the middle then with the knife cut a small hole in the middle then stick the stem in there..... good shit :goof:

that sounds ghetto,.. but hey if it works.. it works..

yeah it sorta is but let me tell you... a bong cant do what a gravity does to me so i stick with gravs and i'll bust some B-loads occasionally.

The bong stem at the top is a must! Gravity bongs really fuck you up.

As in Rick James words (or whoever) "WhaaaTch Yourself."

Back
Top Bottom