Making babies?

Ok let’s talk about sex? Haha no... let’s talk about just the seed :p

I am germinating 50 unfem seeds.
Ok some will be boys and others bad ass bitchs lol

So if I wanted to make seeds how do I do it? I get separate the sexes, how do u make seeds ... on purpose?

I’ve read a lot, but just wanted to know ur thoughts?

Thanks for sharing ☺️

So if I wanted to make seeds how do I do it? I get separate the sexes, how do u make seeds ... on purpose?

Thanks for sharing ☺

i'm gonna try make some fem seeds once i have a few clones rooted. but it'll be my first time trying it so i'm not gonna try give you any advice, but just see what the others say and follow along.

Easy to make seeds

Put a male with female = lots of seeds

Separate a male. When sacks drop pollen, tap it onto a mirror, put in a vial, bit of raw rice, store in freezer

Take a hobby Paint brush or cuetip, dab pollen, rub on pistols of a 2-3 week old flower

Just be careful, pollen is like plague...it infects everything.... Wash up and change clothes after using it

Easy to make seeds

Separate a male. When sacks drop pollen, tap it onto a mirror, put in a vial, bit of raw rice, store in freezer

Take a hobby Paint brush or cuetip, dab pollen, rub on pistols of a 2-3 week old flower

Just be careful, pollen is like plague...it infects everything.... Wash up and change clothes after using it
Thank u so much! I’m gonna try it. I’ll keep u posted!

Thanks for sharing ☺
I’m trying the method of collecting pollen and dusting pistils with it, but it’s too early to report any results.

However, if you’ve got the space, it’s really easy to just leave a male and a female an enclosed space (with a fan on) and achieve stupendous pollination. I did this with an Oregon Pinot Noir male and Chem Burn female inside a grow tent and every bud site is covered with seed with virtually no effort from me.

The best part of it is that the earliest male flowers pollinate the earliest female ones, so you get seed even if something goes wrong with the plant halfway through flowering.

I had that happen — for some reason the female reacted poorly to a homemade fungicide that didn’t hurt any other plants. Damn near killed her but I still managed to find about 20 mature seeds. I’m still holding my breath for the rest of them to mature but at least it’s not a total loss if they don’t.

Easy to make seeds

Dude.. that was the fastest I’ve ever learned anything I set out to learn! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks man, have a toke on me Chris :passitleft:

@Momma’s Kitchen thanks for making this thread. I bought quite a few reg seeds from new420guyseeds and have no intention of tossing a plant just cause it is a male.

Back
Top Bottom