Making Butter With Hash question

SkiStoned

So i made a stick of butter with 3.5 grams of maui waui hash and ground up the hash to a fairly fine powder then melted down the butter on low,put the hash and stirred for ten min and then put it in the fridge for the night

how long do you need to let the hash simmer in the butter i thought it wouldnt make a difference because you can eat hash straight and get ripped

You need heat to release the THC,CBD,CBN etc. by adding heat. Eating hash doesn't fuck you up, that was in your head it is scientifically impossible. Your butter should be fine just use it in whatever you were gonna cook with it and it should be potent minus the taste of plant matter. Good luck, it works quite well.

My friend I have eaten Hashish dozens of times and have gotten blinded. I will say I always ate 3-8grams and always with Prime Rib AuJus, Roast Beef and Gravy, Pasta and sauce w/meatballs/sausage/veal/chix. I usually ate it with dinner but also did eat hash while drinking as a kid also. This was 25yrs ago and longer the hash was killer Lebanese Blonde, Afghani and Indian Black.

Back
Top Bottom