On hand tight nothing crazy
I also found these online 85 bucks delivered

AC9262A4-0BFE-485F-927A-42B5F59D789D.jpeg

Just half gram going to get bigger next time. But you can refill a couple times . I only refilled them once so far

are you loading a press rosin ?

nice.
can see how this is an evolution of the reloadable pens with the preload chamber and ceramic vape chamber. good job.

I am very interested in this!!! I really like the convenience of the liquid vape pen. I find the dry weed vape is a bit of a pain in the neck. So, if I have this correct I squeeze my flower, mix the resin with terps and booster, put it in a cartridge and I'm good to go??
I agree completely. There are times that I would prefer to puff on a vape pen. I do vape flower. I prefer that much more than smoking a bowl in a pipe or bong.

Basically, you got it right. You will probably want to heat your rosin for little bit to help with the consistency and viscosity.
PeakSupplyCo (aka PeakTerpenes) used to sell a product that was vitamin e based. Bad stuff...
I was not aware of that but I did not see any reference to vitamin e based products.
But I think that was a thickener. Their current diluent is terpene and MCT based... or so they say.
When you buy from us, you buy with confidence from a trusted terpene supplier that never uses any harsh chemicals like PG, VG, MCT Oil, or PEG. Best of all, we offer a no-fuss performance guarantee against defects or damages that occur during shipping. Our all-in-one solutions allow new big brands, start-ups, and home-based entrepreneurs a vast range of products and services that can help you to establish your new concept with ease.

I think VG and PG are safe if you vape at low enough temperatures. Otherwise it's really dangerous.
Apparently the whole VG / PG thing only came about because people wanted clouds when they vaped nicotine.
I don't introduce any VG or PG to my carts. I have used VG for making sublingual infusions though.

Ideally you wouldn't have dilute your thc carts at all but rosin is thick a.f so I get it...
Anyway, I'm interested. And would love to know more about stuff. Would be neat to hear from our sponsor.
Check out the link above. It goes directly to there terpene information page. Good info there to fill in the gaps in my knowledge and possibly answer your questions. I have not seen Peak Supply reps on this site much.
….trust me you don’t want to spill concreted flavouring I can’t stand the smell of marshmallow anymore. Lmao
Duuude! I accidently spilled a tiny bit of Gelato and Banana Sherbert on my work table. Oooof!!! So strong!
Hey There is a better way! Just bake it at 150 for 24 to 40 hours. It will cook off the fats and then your good ! With the cover on to keep terps in!
I agree. I believe I posted something in the @Grandpa Tokin rosin pressing thread where I cooked some rosin at low temps overnight. It was a smoother experience. Thanks for sharing.

The PeakTerpenes vitamin e information came from a leafly article and investigation into the matter.
If you visit their website, you'll quickly notice they are indeed the same company as PeakSupplyCo.
I tried pulling it up but can't seem to find it, although didn't look the hardest for it either.
And to clarify the product I figured was MCT based is here because they offer a non MCT version here.
Anyway, safety should of course be prioritized so you can't blame someone for being overly cautious. It doesn't help that I know very little about the vape market and just want to get medicated without having to research all the intricacies.

Just got a used disposable Kazoo vape cartridge from the neighbor. So for the hell of it, I got the stem off with out destroying it . Next I took some of my honey oil that has turned to shatter, added some 95% ethanol, thinned it down by stirring, than just poured it into the cartridge & snapped the stem back in . put it on my mod box set to 8 w , hit the button & got a cloud of smoke
Is fluid enough that it moves top to bottom of cart when tilted . So far have no leaks
Will have to test to see how long before alcohol evaporates in the cartridge or if it destroys the seals

IMG_3790.JPG

Yeah...sorry but I can't get behind using ethanol as a diluting agent. Then enclosing it to then add heat. Just seems like a bad idea to me. I'm not too interested in ever trying it so I won't be spending any time researching it to justify its safety either. I'm sure it's probably fine but it's just not for me. Good luck with that Brewster.

So, i've been sitting here for an hour or more reading different posts and I'm more confused then when I started! I would like to make some THC infused vape juice for a Caliburn G2 regular vape pen. I have oz's of weed and a gram or 2 of dry sift loose "pollen" from trimming. I have a bottle of plain vg/pg at 30/70 ratio. I was thinking of doing a small test of dissolving the dry sift pollen in a small amount of iso and letting it evaporate then mixing the remains with a small amount of the vg/pg and seeing if that works. I was thinking that I don't need to decarb as the vaping process involves heating the mixture as you vape it. Any thought? A lot of the threads here on this subject seem to go on and on and then end without any concrete results?

So, i've been sitting here for an hour or more reading different posts and I'm more confused then when I started! I would like to make some THC infused vape juice for a Caliburn G2 regular vape pen. I have oz's of weed and a gram or 2 of dry sift loose "pollen" from trimming. I have a bottle of plain vg/pg at 30/70 ratio. I was thinking of doing a small test of dissolving the dry sift pollen in a small amount of iso and letting it evaporate then mixing the remains with a small amount of the vg/pg and seeing if that works. I was thinking that I don't need to decarb as the vaping process involves heating the mixture as you vape it. Any thought? A lot of the threads here on this subject seem to go on and on and then end without any concrete results?
Don't know if that would work or not but I will tell you my way. I make rosin with a rosin press then I "water" it down with liquid terps until desired consistency...that's basically it. Stick to natural high quality food grade terps. Don't see why you cant add some "juice" to it as well.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to skip the terpene part as my wife is starting to complain about all the stuff I've ordered on google lately......although I might try that at a later date when she calms down! For now, here's what I'm trying. I took the few grams of kief I had on hand and have it soaking in alcohol as I type (isopropanol). In a while I will let that evaporate and then try mixing with vg/pg and vaping. I'll see how that goes for now.

Back
Top Bottom