Making fem seeds question

Spitz

This may be a very stupid question, but here goes...

If I "turn" a female plant that came from a regular seed, is that "fem" pollen? I assume yes, but, I'm not positive. I understand it would be from a turned fem seed as the male gene would already have been stripped. I'm not sure how/where plants carry that gene and if turning a female regular seed is the same??

Yes the pollen will be "fem" or feminized because you are taking the pollen from a female plant. If you use cs or another method to get pollen from a known female it will be "fem" pollen. You can still possibly have males in your seeds. One generation will not be enough to get rid of all the male genes. If it is done for multiple generations you could have seeds that are totally feminized just be sure you pick the ones that look the healthiest to fem breed your seeds. If you are going to try to breed them for other than personal use, you will have to do a lot of stress testing.

You could take 4 clones to keep the stain going. 2 can be used as regular plants. The other two you can fem breed or self the plant to have feminized seeds from. Just be sure to read about cs or the other method that you want to use. CS is a good method but be sure to discard the parts that you spray for that plant that you get the pollen from.

Well i use the battery and silver method. Easy as and so far all ladies. If your interested let me know and ill run through it.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom