Making fem seeds

Dayzofhaze

Is it possible to get pollen and seeds from the same female plant? What im saying is If I spray a couple branches with colloidal silver then after I get pollen, pollinate the remaining buds to get fem seeds.

The last person who tried posting this on here screwed it up. Not saying you wont but we all were excited to see if they could do that and they failed. They didn't spray correctly I think. So it never developed properly. What I recall was everyone was real excited to see daily pics and we all were watching and no one piped up saying they had any experience. So you may be hard up to find anyone here with experience in doing it.

Hey all .. yep i screwed it up im still keen to learn tho , i started spraying too late i think. My plants where placed outside and started to flower , i tried to spray one plant in hopes to pollinate the other. After some good reading i see its best to spray coloidal silver prior to the plants transition to flower .

Hey all .. yep i screwed it up im still keen to learn tho , i started spraying too late i think. My plants where placed outside and started to flower , i tried to spray one plant in hopes to pollinate the other. After some good reading i see its best to spray coloidal silver prior to the plants transition to flower .

Yes you have to start spraying as soon as you go to 12/12. It works great for fem pollen but I've never pollenated the same plant for fem seeds. I was hoping someone could tell me If its possible and what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom