Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain - Lucky 13 - Using Colloidal Silver

Re: Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain "Lucky 13" Using Colloidal Silver

Congratulation to the first hb lady, smart thing that to put the cd case over! And i hope u get a LOT of seeds. :) i am happy for u. Can i ask what u are gonna do with all the seeds? Its possible that u have been asked that before. Mr seedman Can u ask u to upload a photo of those miniatyre seeds? please and peace :)

What am I going to do with my seeds? lol. Grow some weed! The regular seeds waste time, and two weeks after planting I always pull half my crop up. I'm going back to continuous growing once I've bred enough variety into my female seed bank. I'll have increased production, and many many years of worth of growing ahead. I'll see if I can find those seeds. I may have tossed them out. :)

cool cant wait to see the hbd taking over in there :rocker:

:) My buddy drove a long way to gift me those. I hope to honor his gift by growing them right, and breeding lots more!! :thumb:

Re: Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain "Lucky 13" Using Colloidal Silver

Haha he took his time, maybe even drove in circles, but it was worth the wait. I've been drooling over those short stuff hbd ads for years. That "Stitch" breeder dude has a reputation for great auto breeding. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they do! :)

Haha he took his time, maybe even drove in circles, but it was worth the wait. I've been drooling over those short stuff hbd ads for years. That "Stitch" breeder dude has a reputation for great auto breeding. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they do! :)

you know i have hbd from stitch i grew many and bred them too i love them great colors berry flavor/w fuel funk not big plants at all but very potent a great dessert smoke or vape, thats why im excited to see u gro them i know the strain,stitch did a good job

Yeah the dwarf auto's are cool. Easy to manage plants, and even lighting. I've seen one grower get 8 oz's off an HBD in another forum. I think that's pretty unusual, and expect about half to one oz off each one mostly. I'll do that Colloidal Silver feminized breeding thing, and get to really know this strain! I can't wait!!

:thanks:

Test bud!

My friend 1grower wanted to see the test bud immature seeds, so I found a few in my ashtray.

I didn't find all nine. I must have tossed them elsewhere. Here's those pics!

test-bud-l13.png

Above is a closeup of where I clipped my test bud.

baby-seeds.png

Here's six of the nine seeds I found inside! :thumb:

It's cool to see that even when my colloidal silver was totally failing it still worked!!

Nice going I cant wait to see that HBD get big and more seeds!

Yeah mine was ten days old. Go for it. Choose a small one, and check your little nugget for prizes! lol

wow ive never pollinated that much enough maybe to get a bit over 100 but no where near a thousand
maybe one day ill let one whole plant get seeded a big plant not a tiny clone lol

wow ive never pollinated that much enough maybe to get a bit over 100 but no where near a thousand
maybe one day ill let one whole plant get seeded a big plant not a tiny clone lol

It really is so cool making feminized seeds. Trees like yours could make over 1000 each dude. One plant could be all you need. :)

I very excited about some news I've gotten recently!
I wish I could talk about it more, but I'll probably be making a big announcement soon.
It'll be a game changer for sure. An all new ballgame where I knock it out the park!!
For now check out my buddies RDWC grow gone wild! lol

big-grow.png

It's about four weeks into flower, and four to go. Crazy!! :)

I'm starting a new journal soon, and I'm going to level up my behavior.
So no more dirty jokes, and a more professional image.
I can't really control what others say, but plan to try and provide a more PG13 family friendly atmosphere.

That being said heres a rap song I wrote for my friend Chronic! lol

Ode to ChronicHemphog

yeah his name is Chronic
a true Hemphog smokes bionic
you know how he do
bubble buckets like a crazy fool
in n out his tent he goes
raising up them big fat hoes
watches over his PH yo
don't care bout no PPM tho
his ladies are just so juicy
smokes them up like a big fat doobie
then he likes to catch a wave
lives deep in Hawaii in like maybe a cave
yeah I seen his grow room tho
cuz it's on that internet yo
yes his websites 420 fool
study up now ya gone to school

lol thats great love the rap, your buddys garden looks good, might suggest some defol down low unless theres plenty of light and air flow down there, but pics are not always accurate in showing light intensity and air movement. just a thought.
im excited for your new journal something tells me your moving on up, and chanting the growers mantra " bigger & better!! bigger & better!!bigger & better!!bigger & better!!bigger & better!!bigger & better!!" lol

lol that really brings me back to cheech and chong's "nice dreams" where the mad scientist grower kept mumbling big buds hahaha

new-logo-sponsored.png

My artwork for my new journal. Coming soon....

Back
Top Bottom